Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post (558 Views)

Check My Website, Review And Comment, Drop Your Website Too For Review / Need People / How To Add Audio Player To A Post On Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post by Tolzeal(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2017
I need like 4-5 people just to read an article( About 600 words) ... It's about Entrepreneurship... So it's not something that going to bore you to death lol..

So ... You will basically Just Read, Understand and give a *constructive comment* on the article.

I will reward with Recharge Card for your time.

Thanks

Whatsapp : 08067487543
Re: Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post by Qriousity(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2017
Tolzeal:
I need like 4-5 people just to read an article( About 600 words) ... It's about Entrepreneurship... So it's not something that going to bore you to death lol..

So ... You will basically Just Read, Understand and give a *constructive comment* on the article.

I will reward with Recharge Card for your time.

Thanks

Whatsapp : 08067487543
I'm in
Re: Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post by ikbnice(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2017
Interested
Re: Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post by Tolzeal(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
Qriousity:
I'm in

Got ya
Re: Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post by Tolzeal(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
ikbnice:
Interested

Got yah
Re: Need People To Read , Comprehend And Comment On A Post by Tolzeal(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2017
Still need more people ... Let get this going -!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Fullstack Developer (desktop, Mobile & Web) / Is It Possible To Learn Webdesign In 3months? (or Less) / How Can I Receive Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.