Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! (448 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Each Time I Dream About My Girlfriend Cheating On Me It Always Come To Reality / Couple Pose With Huge Snakes In Scary Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! by abbeyfel: 6:20am On May 27, 2017
Good morning my fellow Nigerians. Everyone reading this now that love this country Nigeria should pray for this country. I just had a baffling dream that requires the prayers of lovers of Nigeria. In this dream, people were seen with guns everywhere. Shooting sporadically at every point. The scary part is most of them were wearing army uniforms without being soldiers. The shootings were so intense that people were seen running for dear life. I even saw some "friends" supplying arms to these people. Though people were not been shot at, but the shootings was so rampant that people everywhere were running and hidding. I even say little children been molested and harassed. My "friends" called me to join but i refused because i already escaped from a group whom i saw they were about to supply arms to. This is not a copy n paste post. I woke up around 5:30 something this saturday 27th of may 2017 almost trembling. There was intense shooting everywhere and i could not discern soldiers from this gunmen because they were all wearing the army camo. Please if you love Your peace and family, say a heartfelt prayer for this country as election bells are ringing again. I was offered a gun in the dream, but i droped it and ran away. We are all aware that many containers filled with guns had been intercepted. Do we know those that came in successfully. Still shaking as am typing this. I have never done this before. I am not a prophet, but i do dream dreams. PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT!! PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF NIGERIA. MANY OF US CANT AFFORD TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A COPY N PASTE POST. THIS IS REALITY. MY NAME IS ABIODUN FELIX. I LOVE THE PEACE OF THIS NATION. I HAVE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS HERE THAT I LOVE. PLEASE LETS PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF NIGERIA. LETS FORWARD THIS POST TO AS MANY AS WE CAN FOR FERVENT AND EFFECTIVE PRAYERS. GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA...
Re: I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! by gunpoint(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2017
You watch Commando before you sleep be thats
Is normal and expected wink

Re: I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2017
Bro, if not for the prayers of the saints, Nigeria would've been a story.

Millions of Nigeria pray everyday for thus country and will continue to pray

God help us.
Re: I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! by technicallyrich(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2017
Nigeria should go to hell.m even praying against it to break up.what is there to benefit in nigeria.
No job.
No electricity.
No peace.
No justice.etc
Re: I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! by Nbote(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
We are already living d scary dream of some ppl... If not for prayers trust me it would have been worse...
Re: I Had A Very Scary Dream About Nigeria. Lets Pray PLEASE!!! by Nutase: 7:18am On May 27, 2017
What state are u domiciled in?

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Bundles Deals / What Kind Of Snake Is Disss / Lol! Biafrans Are Saying Nnamdi Kanu's Handshake Healed A Man Of Stomach Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.