Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Stay Away From Infinix Hot 3 Lte - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stay Away From Infinix Hot 3 Lte (533 Views)

Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Infinix Hot 3 Lte by temb: 6:53am On May 27, 2017
How I wish I had gotten this advice before purchasing the device, why would infinix be sending OTA update to other model before and after and yet leave hot 3 users out, been stuck to android OS 5.1, and from what I learnt infinix ain't going to roll out any update for the infinix hot 3.
This is disheartening because the major reason why I decided to buy a infinix brand is because of their fast update, I guess we that did the mistake of buying the hot 3 should look for a means to dispose the device.
Re: Stay Away From Infinix Hot 3 Lte by edidiongmichael(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2017
I'm telling you man.. I'm so pissed

(1) (Reply)

Phone Tracking / 5 Fun Facts You Don't Know About Samsung / Does Mtn also Frustrate you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.