Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,756 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Spirit Meat: Abiding In A State Of Permanent Victory - Is 43:1-4, 1 Jhn 5:17-21 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: Abiding In A State Of Permanent Victory - Is 43:1-4, 1 Jhn 5:17-21 (223 Views)

Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible? / Victory Over Sin; Abiding In The Sabbath / Spirit Meat Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Abiding In A State Of Permanent Victory - Is 43:1-4, 1 Jhn 5:17-21 by Nobody: 7:00am On May 27, 2017
Have you ever wondered why it seems as if unbelievers don’t have to go through so much process and divine requirements to enjoy the finer things of life? I asked God the same question some time ago and the Lord said, “What if the unbeliever gets into a situation that he needs me, what will happen?” I have noticed that people who seem to be materially endowed assume they don’t need to pray but that is the devil’s plan to get them to a place he can easily attack them in future.

1 John 5:19, The Message Bible says “We know that we are held firm by God; it’s only the people of the world who continue in the grip of the Evil One.” God takes us through His process and gives us instructions because He redeemed us by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. However, the unbeliever is helpless under the grip and control of the devil.

The worst place to be is in a situation where you need God’s intervention and you are not sure if He will help; unbelievers live perpetually in that state. God wants His children to live in a state of permanent victory and not merely have intermittent tastes of it. Don’t let affluence despise your need for God because if the devil shows up, you may not know enough of God to enjoy a state of permanent victory.

When we confess, “We shall not be stranded,” (This is a covenant word that God has given us in our ministry and our partners can also share in it) it’s not because we have all things but because God is always with us and defending us. Meditate on Isaiah 43:1-4 and see how committed God is to keeping you in a state of permanent victory; but “The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for your commitment to my life and affairs. I will not envy the ungodly in their ways because you are working all things together for my good. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 12:1-31, John 16:1-33, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 16:4-5

REV OLUSOLA AREOGUN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Time Comes II / The Hands Of Jesus / Prayers And Open Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.