Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members (9723 Views)

FG Tells NYSC Management To Prepare For Resumption Of Orientation Camp / Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG / NYSC: Increase In Allowance Depends On New Minimum Wage – DG, Kazaure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2017
Good
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by willibounce1(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2017
That's how they whine us. Nigeria depends on NYSC members but Nigerian money belongs to devilish politicians. Politicians that will never give any youth the opportunity to rule. They want to die there like it's their birth right.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by tydi(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2017
I guess this is not the problem!
my question to you PYO is hope they will also get their allawi
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by updatesflow: 8:29am On May 27, 2017
Lol. Nigerians depend on corps members. So what makes the FG feels corps members do not depend on the country for their allowee?
See stunning braless photos of Nicki Minaj http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/see-amazing-stunning-photo-of-nicki.html
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Nobody: 8:30am On May 27, 2017
oshe11:

It has outlived its purpose bt nt its USEFULNESS

COS FG AND STATE NOW USE CORP MEMBERS AS TEACHER, MEANING NO NEED TO EMPLOY TEACHERS...

IN SOME SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH, THEY ONLY HAVE TWO TEACHERS AND A PRINCIPAL, THE REST NA CORP MEMBERS.... ONLI ONE CORP MEMBER WUD TEACH SIX CLASSES.........

CHAIIII...... MY GUY DEY SUFFER

Read your post again and you'll see why all the patching isn't helping things. So every year, the Government will keep switching teachers on the poor kids instead of employing qualified and permanent labour in the schools. . .

Do you know how many corpers die anually because of change of environment and terrorism?

It is no longer useful to the participants themselves, maybe to the Government that wants cheap labour, but definitely not to the graduates. That one year can be spent on professional development instead of getting whipped by soldiers in a camp and proceeding to a remote village filled with suicide bombers and tribalists.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by yoruBADboi(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2017
CokersClub:
If you can tell me why the begger in the center is getting all the money, then you know why APC is getting all the attention.

Camera is seeing the giver

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by odogwu2007(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2017
eezeribe:
NYSC Members that don't know their left from right
you know your own?

Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by muller101(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2017
CokersClub:
If you can tell me why the begger in the center is getting all the money, then you know why APC is getting all the attention.
that gadget behind the dude. The camera

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by oshe11: 8:54am On May 27, 2017
blackberlin:

Read your post again and you'll see why all the patching isn't helping things. So every year, the Government will keep switching teachers on the poor kids instead of employing qualified and permanent labour in the schools. . .

Do you know how many corpers die anually because of change of environment and terrorism?

It is no longer useful to the participants themselves, maybe to the Government that wants cheap labour, but definitely not to the graduates. That one year can be spent on professional development instead of getting whipped by soldiers in a camp and proceeding to a remote village filled with suicide bombers and tribalists.

We are on same page bro!

thats y I sed it has lost its purpose bt govt is using corp members....

Im currentli serving so U knw wat dat means, FG wud alws tink abt dia sef n nt d masses
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Codes151(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2017
This man just on news everyday!
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Hussainvictor12: 9:41am On May 27, 2017
w
hemartins:
The leaders of tomorrow depends on the leaders of today.
It's vice versa.
Do your part and create a good platform for us so that we can be better leaders.

Shikena, bad parents don't raise good children
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by PotatoSalad(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
Mcreloaded:
If you are a corper and you believe that Nigeria depends on you the " Now Your Suffering Continues " I thought Nigerians should depend on the politicians. They are changing the story when a politician that does not have a certificate is a billionaire who should be depending on who.
Please NYSC members be wise
depending ko... left camp yesterday sef. let them keep deceiving themselves. I can't stress myself on top 19800 and a country that doesn't give a f*ck about me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by dinggle: 11:33am On May 27, 2017
LIAR or incompetent....if Nigeria depends on them as the VP or coordinator you will approve better payment in replacement to their monthly insult, you would protect them from rapist in the north and hang those involved, you would protect them from the guns and dagger of Fulani herdsmen if you can't protect them arm them with guns to protect themselves.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Nobody: 11:42am On May 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Cos of d CCTV camera
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by porozhniy(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2017
If 30-40% of graduates boycott the program every year in protest, cheap labour will dry up.
NYSC will either collapse or reformed for the better.
Sometimes we don't realize how much power we have.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2017
the acting president Bleep up this time. So so disappointed in his leadership. A government that doesn't worth serving for please is that a government? So so disappointed in his remark.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by poyet(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2017
And they depend on the Government to give them an enabling ambience to deliver. Invariably, the Government is dependent upon. Shike nan!
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by GuntersChain(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2017
What is the government doing to alleviate the plight of the youth, how many youth do you have in your cabinet.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by brojoshua: 2:45pm On May 27, 2017
Let Nigeria depend on NYSC members but as for me and all my brethren we depend on God. For men may fail themselves talk less of those who depend on them, for example, most of Nigeria's leaders who the people depended upon and entrusted with the wealth of the country looted the treasury empty with their family members, the judges who people depended upon to punish the looters and thieves took bribes from the looters and shared the loots with them and perverted letting the looters and thieves go free unpunished, the pastors who were depended upon to live and teach by good example and teach the ways of God made themselves rich by taken money from looters, thieves and sinners and so on, but God alone will not fail us.
Re: Nigeria Depends On You – Osinbajo Tells NYSC Corps Members by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Uniform Not Licence To Commit Crime, NYSC Warns Corps Members / How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz / Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.