Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Forex Trading ( Star Forex Money Managment) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Forex Trading ( Star Forex Money Managment) (447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading ( Star Forex Money Managment) by forextrade11: 7:21am On May 27, 2017
Online Forex Trading Investment Opportunity.

Online Forex Trading Made Easy. Make A lot Cash Trading Forex from the Comfort of your Home.

We can manage your forex trading Account for you and give you a guaranteed profits for the rest of your life.

Our Money Management Forex Robot is the best Forex robot i have ever seen and used for over 6 years, with self Optimization and also the Best Forex Trading Broker for my forex Robot, is Tickmill forex broker, I personally prefer Tickmill forex broker, for all my trading needs with my forex robot.

We guarantee you 3 pips Profit Per day On Your Investment, for the rest of your life, with our robot and if there is any small loss, our robot immediately covers the loss, making the robot an unbeatable forex tool in the market.

When you combine my forex Robot and TickMill Forex Broker Together, Then you can never ever loose in Forex Trading, i Guarantee You .

You are in Control of your Funds, we only manage your account, so all you need to do is to monitor your trading account and withdraw your profits , as you wish.

you too can open your own LIVE account for your trading on tickmill free of charge and also get a 30usd no deposit welcome bonus, using this link here below;

https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/index.php?cii=8527&cis=1&lp=https%3A%2F%2Ftickmill.com%2Fpromotions%2Fwelcome-account%2F

also make sure your fill in this code IB77599138, in the IB code number section during the second step of registration at Tickmill. so that you can get very great low commission and cash rebate.

When you combine my FX Robot along with the TickMill Forex Broker, then, your are 99% a winner in the forex market.

TICKMILL IB CODE IS IB77599138

If you need any assistance in opening your tickmill trading account and my settings for the Armageddon FX Robot , feel free to ask me questions through my email: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com i will help you.

===================================================================
===================
Our management Package goes, this way, we give you a guaranteed 30pips per day.

We will personally manage your trades for you on virtual private server, using Our EA( Expert Advisor). But you will pay per month for the VPS. Then a 5% of total profits, for service per year, after you must have started making profits. This payment is only made at the end of each year, from profits made.

All you need to do, is to open your Live Account with our EA preferred broker, Tickmill, using this link https://secure.tickmill.com/redirect/index.php?cii=8527&cis=1&lp=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.tickmill.com%2Ftrader%2F%3Ftask%3D1050%26lang%3D2 , then fund your account and send us details, we will host your account on our VPS, with MT4 and trade for you.

Kindly note, Our EA, IS NOT FOR SALE. We only use it to trade and manage clients accounts and its guaranteed for life, you can test with any amount from about 200USD upwards on a live account only, for as long as you wish.

Let me know your thoughts.

We at your service sir.
==============================================================================================

THIS IS A GUARANTEE.

==============================================================================================
CONTACT US BELOW;

FOREX TRADE EA.
Email Address: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com
Phone No: +13479194333
Skype Chat Id: forextradeprofitguaranteed@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Automotive Air-conditioning Training Coming Up Soon / Our Oil People, Watch This Video(electric Cars Is The Future) / Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus Automatic Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.