Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State (22858 Views)

Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Fozi(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
he looks like his boss Mohammadu

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by fuck419: 12:47pm On May 27, 2017
They are demons in human flesh well covered by their religion. They should come out publicly and declare themselves as the devil. That's who they worship.

3 Likes

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by SUNDICOS(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2017
Man na goat?
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Boss347(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2017
jerryunit48:
To kill person no come be anything for dis people
Na them dey reign now.

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by heinrichy(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2017
I hate Hausa/Fulani

3 Likes

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by gemini35(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2017
Their master is dead,when are the swearing in osibanjo
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by MayhorE(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
and you are yt to arrest those in power that as killed thousand of souls with starving, Bleep off
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2017
fulani again?

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by nnokwa042(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Hate mongers will soon be here. Crime has no tribe and race.

Every human being has the capacity for good or for evil irrespective of where they hail from.
is like u want to defend ,when did u hear that Igbo spare parts dealer's went to northern village and slaughter both men and women over shop?so spare me this ur thrash northerners re barbarians chikina angry

1 Like

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by FBIL: 2:31pm On May 27, 2017
The relationship between Afonja and Fulani is that both have suicide bombers -- Abdulmutalab on New York bound plane and Adebayo who hacked a British Soldier to death. The relationship between IPOB and Israel is that both love to live and advance the prosperity of their own people. angry grin grin sombori wan get Hi-BP na!! grin grin
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by koolkidcletus(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=chie8 post=56918543]WANTEDPERSON

Niger State Police Command has declared one Alhaji Muhammed Yuguda 65yrs old,Fulani by tribe,m,of Nawuro village, Agaie LGA wanted. The suspect is alleged to have masterminded the dastardly attack on Epogi village, Mokwa LGA of Niger State on 13/05/2017 killing 27 persons.

Members of the public with useful information on his where about should contact the Command on the following GSM numbers: 08081777498, 07031964389 or contact the nearest Police Station.

R. I. P in advance
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by zulquar9: 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
With the way he is looking, he masterminded attack and 27 was killed.

Shame to Nigeria

This cannot not happen in my Country
For biafra? lolz
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by intruxive(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2017
How come this pix was taking on the 24th may and the killings happened on the 13th may. Looks like they had him, now they dont, mhmm undecided
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by nellyelitz(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2017
By their dark forehead ye shall know them
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by nellyelitz(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2017
And the man is even fasting...

Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Mbediogu(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2017
yet Islam is a religion of peace. lol
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Toosure70: 3:36pm On May 27, 2017
Cursed tribe
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2017
I pray their catch this old bloodsucking wizard. Tufiakwa
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by bejeria101(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2017
jerryunit48:
To kill person no come be anything for dis people

When the daura relic supports it,who wants to go against ther lords wishes and command?
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by kaybnairaland(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
I know, the police will want to search for him now, now that this is happening in their "Oga state". How i wish this as been done when it happened in other state.

#nigeriaatribalisticcountry
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Denko2721987(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2017
naturefellow:
just spoke my mind

i think u both are wrong.. Maybe the right question to ask would have been 'which country cant be affected or bullied by terrorism?'.. Well and fortunately, we have lots of countries which arent currently affected by terrorism.. E.g. Iceland, ireland, denmark, kuwait, australia, new zealand, italy, etc etc.. Sometimes, keeping terrorism at bay largely depends on how u condone or tolerate it via ur laws..
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Denko2721987(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2017
pythonkid:

what country are you from pls
IamaNigerianGuy:

Could you kindly tell us the country you hail from where there is no terrorism ?
zulquar9:
For biafra? lolz
IamaNigerianGuy:

Could you kindly tell us the country you hail from where there is no terrorism ?

i think u both are wrong.. Maybe the right question to ask would have been 'which country cant be affected or bullied by terrorism?'.. Well and fortunately, we have lots of countries which arent currently affected by terrorism.. E.g. Iceland, ireland, denmark, kuwait, australia, new zealand, italy, etc etc.. Sometimes, keeping terrorism at bay largely depends on how u condone or tolerate it via ur laws..
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by yusscity(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Killing is part their religion obligations, it doesn't surprised me.. at 65 ..
ur sense is retarded just like ur grammar (,RIP) English....
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 27, 2017
NCAN national headquarters New York lipsrsealed
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by internetgangste: 9:53pm On May 27, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
With the way he is looking, he masterminded attack and 27 was killed.

Shame to Nigeria

This cannot not happen in my Country

Where are you from sir, and last I rmb, this is a nigerian forum.
Still welcome tho
Re: 65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State by Ikebobo129(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin[right][/right]

That man is funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exercise Cat Race: Soldiers Arrest Herdsmen In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Do Not Resist Arrest Even If Illegal - Nigeria Police Warn Nigerians / Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure His Brother In Akwa Ibom Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.