Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs (713 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by MasterclipHub: 9:04am On May 27, 2017
The two Nigerian men arrested in Cambodia with 1.27 kilograms of cocaine were sentenced on Wednesday, May 24th, to life imprisonment and an approximately $10,000 fine.
Y Rin, a spokesman for the municipal court, said that the sentence for the two men – Okafor Ifeanyi Anthony, 42, and Adibe Paschal, 33 – was based on Article 40 of the Anti-Drug Law.

"Based on the law, the court allows them to appeal the conviction," he said

Okafor and Adibe were arrested in May 2016 for allegedly smuggling 1.27 kilograms in their stomachs from Nigeria to Vietnam via Dubai and then to Cambodia, where they were arrested.
Authorities suspected that they were bound for Pattaya in Thailand.

Paschal denied knowledge of the drugs and had claimed that he had only gotten to know Anthony at the airport, which the latter corroborated.

Source: https://mastercliphub..com.ng/2017/05/update-two-nigerian-men-arrested-in.html

http://www.mastercliphub..com

Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by Ashez: 9:07am On May 27, 2017
say no to drug dealings
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by gede7744(f): 9:07am On May 27, 2017
l wonder if some Nigerians had issues with their hearing
stop drug trafficking they won't hear
d tin tire me
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2017
My fellow IPOB, I know we dey hustle very hard. But please let us stay off from drug trafficking. It is killing our reputation.

However if u succeed come and take title in ur village. Is not easy to make it money.

1 Like

Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by NwaObinkita: 9:08am On May 27, 2017
Is that not Fufu...

The way these Asian countries accuse Nigerians eh??
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by doctimonyeka(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2017
These idiots will never learn... Disgracing Ndi Igbo anyhow...

Bunch of lunatics...
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by mazimee(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2017
Make Money or die trying syndrome is killing our people.
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by cassidy1996(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2017
igbo
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by YahuBoi(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2017
nonsense!
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by carzola(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
They should be killed..

They are the reason why
Most of us with good
Intentions cant travel out
And feel comfortable..

They should be given their Biafra
Country so we Nigerians can be
Liberated from their stupidity.
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by quiverfull(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2017
Don't these guys ever "hear word"? The chances of being caught is very high, and still they deal...honestly, I don't understand.
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by MasterclipHub: 11:24am On May 27, 2017
YahuBoi:
please how can I join this drug business?
lols.. No join oo nah my advice for you
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by MasterclipHub: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
carzola:
They should be killed..

They are the reason why
Most of us with good
Intentions cant travel out
And feel comfortable..

They should be given their Biafra
Country so we Nigerians can be
Liberated from their stupidity.
Huh? When you become our President, make it soo grin
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by MasterclipHub: 11:26am On May 27, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
My fellow IPOB, I know we dey hustle very hard. But please let us stay off from drug trafficking. It is killing our reputation.

However if u succeed come and take title in ur village. Is not easy to make it money.
Lols.. Title? Shift lemme faint grin
Re: The Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomachs by YahuBoi(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
MasterclipHub:
lols.. No join oo nah my advice for you
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Killers: Another Young Man Found Headless In Port Harcourt / Photos​ Of A 20 Year Old Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Father To Collect Ranso / Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.