Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” (822 Views)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by chimebube: 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady reportedly lost a prospective job for using “K” instead of "Okay", when she replied a message sent to her by those offering her the job.

Reacting to this, a Twitter user also disclosed how she got her first query for replying her DGM with 'K' on a work group chat.

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-loses-prospective-job-k.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by sod09(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
Dumb girls and k
Imagine this conversation
How are you?
I'm k n u angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by cathodekazim: 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
trace her root very well, she must eithet be a slay queen or those arrogant bossy girl tht ar always reluctant to return chat
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
I can't even read short hands again. I make it known to you once I'm chatting with you. I honestly can't read those things again. If you continue I just shift.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by Xsem(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2017
I hate that *k* word with passion. It sounds insolent,better you use OK.Is that one too hard or long to type?
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses A Prospective Job Because Of “K” by ProfTeaa: 8:37am On May 28, 2017
Dumb responses from ladies.

K - no be only K, na L

Good pm - for goodness sake, what's good pm or am?

n u? - are you learning how to write letters or what?

5n - this is the most annoying. Next time, kukuma write 100n

Kk - after graduating from writing K, they start writing kk. Abeg what's the difference?

(1) (Reply)

N Power Applicants Share Your Experience Here / Employment / If You Can Write, Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.