Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Have Fibrod - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Fibrod (1249 Views)

Fibrod / Fibrod / Fibrod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fibrod by gbite(f): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2010
Recently, I had miscarriage of 7 weeks 3days and wen i got to the hospital i was told thru the pelvic scan that i have fibroid,considering the fact that Fibroid seems to run in my family as my two Aunties suffered from it

I'm so scared and confused and I don't know what to do. Although the doctor said that surgery might not be needed yet, I'm afraid it might get bigger and more complicated if nothing is done.

One of my friends suggested using herbal medicine but I'm not sure about that either. Please can the doctor the house advice me,
Re: I Have Fibrod by hope4hiv: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2010
Call 07057611040
felolakk@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Fibrod by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
I would suggest that you sought a traditional approach to your predicament. An aunt of mine died yesterday after complications resulting from surgery - she also suffered from fibroids.
Re: I Have Fibrod by Snowqueen: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
There are herbal preparations that will gradually melt away your fibrod. Surely these will solve your problem without surgery. Call 08067013345 or mail herbaldoctor@live.com for further details.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fibrod by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
All hope is not lost dear! Nothing is impossible for God to do, I know people who had fibroid and have 3 kids!.
Theres no known cause of Fibroids. I understand your fears but trust me it will be fine. Most people have fibroid without even knowing!
A healthy diet cannot reduce fibroid but it can help relieve some symptoms and side effects: Eat lots of vegetables & fruits and avoid eating red meat as much as you can, avoid & avoid sugar, take lots of B vitamin & calcium.

Depending on the size, I would advice you to go for surgical removal. I understand some herbs can be used to shrink it; unfortunately i cannot confirm if it works.
Wait for the Health Experts in-house to advice you on what to do. Its well wink
Re: I Have Fibrod by FEDGOBOY: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2010
guaranteed natural treatment 4 u. 08060384067
Re: I Have Fibrod by dominique(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2010
shame on you quacks hoping to capitalise on the desperation of the poor poster.
Re: I Have Fibrod by promise2(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
what is going on here? call this ,call that. poster please dont contact any of these people they are not real. Talk to God about this,remember He can do all things.

Try herbs it works, i know some one who has fibroid growth but a small growth,but after taken herbal treatment some where in surulere,the fibroid desolved, she is even pregnat now.go to no 8 Akinsurulere street by Cele bus stop Aguda surulere, the lady that owns the herbal home is Mama helen.her treatment works. days she attend to patients are mondays,wednesdays and saturdays, but if you are not leaving in Lagos try a good herbs.

Good luck.
Re: I Have Fibrod by Geoforever(f): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2010
hi, well i can feel what u are going through well i had some1 with similar experience, but it's all gone now. call me on 08035151554, funmmycute@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Fibrod by Goodcare(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2013
CLICK ON THE SIGNATURE
Re: I Have Fibrod by toaspromo(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2013
I CAN HELP U CURE IT PAINLESSLY CALL ME 08098780059

(1) (Reply)

Help Help / Nigerian Odour / Chinese Michelin Baby Startles Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.