Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,113 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Need To Open The File - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need To Open The File (933 Views)

Error When Opening The File In MS Project 2007 ? / The File Is Corrupt .psd / Windbfview Cannot Open The File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Open The File by Watts8876: 4:29pm On May 27, 2017
Hi all
This is my first post so here goes: I urgently need to open .mdf extension file. So who knows what program can open this file?

Thanks
Re: Need To Open The File by kayuzie: 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
Win CD emu for Windows
Re: Need To Open The File by RMcKee: 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Need To Open The File by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 28, 2017
I think ultraiso can do that.

Not so sure at the moment. But if you haven't found a solution yet, I'll check when I get home. I think I worked with some mdf files when I was setting up my laptop to play playstation1 games.
Re: Need To Open The File by OliviaNelson: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Now there are many online tools that will help you open any type of file, convert from one to another, or help you edit it. When I was looking for FZZ Editor, mypcfile.com helped me, try to find a solution from them

(1) (Reply)

Here's What We Have been Waiting for: MyNigeria App / Difameg Logistics Management Software / Save Thousands Of Hours When Creating Background Images For Your Websites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.