Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar (1488 Views)

Artiste In Da House Let Me Handle Ur Designs, Cd, Poster Etc Check Dis Out / Any Good Creative Graphic Designer In Da House: / Avid Express Pro 5 Or Express Pro Hd Users In Da House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ebefemonis(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2010
HELLO KING'S MEN
, join me and lets exchange hand in hand designs and lets see,
i think and do what i design and no showing of internet or other work ,
i mean nice flyers and poster concepts, am not too good in logo but i do simple concept design,
lets get together and ginger the house with design ,

send ur new fresh design now, so we get it started, ok
i wanna feel u guys cos this new guy is a badoooo in graphics,

Well this is the one i did for my pastor cos that's where i work , OCt.09, feel it n criticise (it was done in Corel Draw)

thanks all , lol
e-GraphiX

Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ndgfx(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
The perspective is off.
the pictures don't blend well with the background
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ndgfx(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
WAAIIIIITTTTT A fucking minute.
What did you just say. I read your post. You're a badooo?

Look, incase you don't know, Humility is one of the exceptional qualities that keep a designer on top of his game. You claim you're a badoooo, i agree, you're that BAD. So betta hold up before someone comes to embarrass you.

And before you even think you can call me out to battle with you, know this :- you're a weakling before my eyes.
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by Kemjisuper(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2010
Took the words right outta my mouth!

The perspective is off, especially with the "Pastor Chris(es)" in the middle undecided Work on that
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by reactor: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2010
nd.gfx:

And before you even think you can call me out to battle with you, know this :- you're a weakling before my eyes.

talk of self contradiction. this is ur ideah of humility?
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ndgfx(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
@reactor
a guy comes around, posts an almost there piece, calls himself a badooo and says he wants to feel us - seriously, won't you "Quincy" pride even be hurt for a tiny bit?

I just told him that so that he can evaluate himself and probably improve himself. The world isn't all about roses and butter. I got that even during my journey as a designer and i still get it, (though, it comes more subtly bços i make sure i don't blow trumpets i don't have.) I only hopes he gets the message.
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by codename47(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
i think i agree with nd.gfx on this one. I mean, the guys should hve gone through works on the forum before coming to declare himself "badoo".
But nd.gfx, go easy on him man,
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by reactor: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
i dunno if uv noticed but usually, im the first to jump on this sort of  stuff .matter of fact u just beat me to it and my mind was with your post all the way until your last line. that was totally uncalled for(my opinion). sounds like one of those pointless excuses to fight in those old school Chinese movies.you should hav tried just a tad bit more to hold that vanity in. i dunno but sounds to me like it has been killing u inside and u just had to let loose.everyone knows your not on the same level as him (from what we've seen) i just hope u havnt let that get to your head. i could be wrong but this is a public forum and i just say it the way i see it.
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ndgfx(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
ok
@ all
sorry i was mean to him. I agree, the pride thing does come in evry now and then (prob.  lookin for competition.). As for the vanity part, er, no. However i do appreciate the fact that you were honest and concise and logical about call me into order. I'd ensure that it doesn't repeat itself (sense-less without reason) in the future.

bah, doesn't still change the fact that he's a weakling though smiley. He just got dumped on, he shud live with it.

Plus, he's not even posted. I have a feeling he's knocking heads together to see what happens.
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ebefemonis(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
HELLO HOUSE, I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE IN THE HOUSE TO ANYBODY, COS I'M NEW TO U GUYS AND MEANWHILE YORUBA SAID (ENI ABA LABA NI BABA)
I LOVE U ALL, JUST PUMPING IN TO LET GUYS KNOW THE LAST WORK I DID ON MY SYS, K
CRITISM IS WELCOME BEFORE AND FROM THAT I CAN WORK ON MYSELF, WELL I THATS WHAT HERE IS FOR, SO ANY ABUSE IS WELCOME SO FAR U GUYS DID NOT SLAP, EVEN BULL SHIT IS ALSO WELCOME COS THAT WHAT I DO (SCENARIO CREATION)

SO LETS KEEP ON WITH DA GAME , {NOTICE: OUR AREA OF WORK IS DIFFER} AND I LOVE U GUYS ALL FOR WHAT WE ALL DO,

eben is too much not being braggadocios, ok

everybody should forgive me and let keep it up and on and on like that,

lets fill this

Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ebefemonis(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
STILL TALKING TO ANYBODY THAT CAN DESIGN THAT ON COREL,
I USE COREL SO MUCH AND LOVE IT,

SORRY IF I MAY HAVE OFFENDEDU, OK
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by Phatimah(f): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
i like that,
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by Kemjisuper(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ebefemonis
Your CLICK logo is cool. A better job than your previous masterpiece work. Keep moving upwards from then on. Cheers cool
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by kelchizer(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ebefemonis
cool guy i luv your style of reaction, at a point i thought u've given up on uploading more of your designz while i read through the replies not until i got to your next post, guy i'm impressed!!! wink

@nd.gfx
"actions dey say speaks louder than words" i guess u should rather upload one of your designs and let the nairalanders decide on who is the "WEAKLING" or rada if ebefemonis is really a weakling
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ndgfx(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ok, like the maturity with which everyone took this. Plus we can joke around and toss mud at each other without getting hurt.

@kelchizer
goto http://bmqraven.deviantart.com and check on my posts in the 2d/3d graphics section. Then,

take care
Re: Graphics Encore: Join Me Ginger Da House Wit Da Graphic Swagghar by ebefemonis(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2010
thanks alot to everybody.
well, life goes on with us , one thing i want everybody to know is that, we should be boast of what we know, cos if we can discover our talent like this is just for us to show up and let people see us,
As a graphics person, we can never lack of Kudi, Ego, Money no matter how cos God's talent is at work in us,

let all check this out, just the tumbnail
still working it out but where to put text and others
its a logo for an NGO in Lagos,

(1) (Reply)

Join Adobe Indesign Lagos Chapter!!! / Art & Graphic. My New Work. Critics Are Welcome / Project I Did For A Company Some Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.