Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

"Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) (7412 Views)

New Song: Download Beamer (bad Boys) By Rema / Download Song: Gee Boys By Superb Ft Varaga / Sgt G-wills – Money (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by obataokenwa(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
I've downloaded it ooo. We must support our own. More grease to your elbow. Focus and avoid women and alcohol.

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2017
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
Is the song cool I jst wana knw.
Its dope!!!
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by obataokenwa(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
The song is cool.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 27, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Airforce1, come and learn from my igbo brother

And his music doesn't give ear cancer to people like your songs do
ididi iberibe? Chuka bu nwafor Igbo...

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Lanceslot(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yea baby. I like it and I know you will like it too.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Nickymezor(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Its dope!!!
Oh yeah!
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Nickymezor(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2017
Lanceslot:
Yea baby. I like it and I know you will like it too.
I see.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by obataokenwa(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2017
No doubt the music is cool. is on repeat to access it more.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by ExpiredNigeria: 10:23pm On May 27, 2017
Dooooooooppppeeeee
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by FitnessDoctor: 10:25pm On May 27, 2017
If you listened to the songs.. It sounded as if he was saying Awka get breast..

Listen carefully
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 27, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Airforce1, come and learn from my igbo brother

And his music doesn't give ear cancer to people like your songs do

U are a mad. I like your comments always.

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by MARKETfund: 10:30pm On May 27, 2017
androidroot:
ididi iberibe? Chuka bu nwafor Igbo...

Ignore that guy
I've noticed him and the one that calls himself Nwaobinkita in this forum. They obviously think there's honor in stupidity.

It's not even about the Airforce1 guy being of Igbo extraction or not. It's about supporting your fellow guys trying hard to do something legitimate which can invariably create more avenues for business for others too on the long run.

It pains me how our youths thrive in foolishness

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by ejanla077: 10:37pm On May 27, 2017
MARKETfund:

Ignore that guy
I've noticed him and the one that calls himself Nwaobinkita in this forum. They obviously think there's honor in stupidity.

It's not even about the Airforce1 guy being of Igbo extraction or not. It's about supporting your fellow guys trying hard to do something legitimate which can invariably create more avenues for business for others too on the long run.

shatap. my flatthead head brother airforce1 is wack. even if na bomb him no go blow wid dat him song

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by dbossbuggy(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
I will listen to it when its played on mtv base.

I have webmail, smtp, mailers and RDP.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by IJOBA2: 10:47pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Awkas anthem indeed..

Will this song stop the pickpocketting that happens at Aroma Junction?
BIA NWA NKITA KPACHAPU ANYA GI EBEA grin

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by HawttChoco(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
IJOBA2:
PearlStreet:

Why are you so concerned about the pickpockets? Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to where you get your means of likelihood.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by kstyle2(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
Honestly, this is really good. Love the flows and the production is lit...kudos bro
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Parkwell77(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2017
Song's tight bro! Hot tune. God go make way for you
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by tk4rd: 11:34pm On May 27, 2017
You are not the only musician repping Awka naa..
Ask Sortitude, Dialect, Bosalin, Awka-Boi, and so on. They would give you more names.
All the same,, I wish you the best..
I just wish all you Awka bloods would come together and drop one mega track

Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by tk4rd: 11:38pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Awkas anthem indeed..

You have any solutions.??
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Sammiel: 11:43pm On May 27, 2017
The starting was a bit wack but generally the song is ok...at least better than what some clowns have been releasing here.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by jojothegreat(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2017
This track is too dope! !! !

Check out another hit from another rapper
https://www.nairaland.com/3825266/nairalander-lordwiin-drops-highly-anticipated#56943128
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Awkas anthem indeed..

Na you be them leader?? Abi Na only your pocket them dey pick because I can't remember when last such thing happened in Smith city (Awka).
Jealousy is a killer
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2017
IJOBA2:
don't mind the Afonja claiming to be Awka boy. Pickpocketting at Aroma flyover? Where police scatter everywhere. Him comments alone shows that he never close Amansea or Amawobia take more of stepping his lag in Awka.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:38am On May 28, 2017
Wow I love the Black and Yellow outfit. The guy is really repin Anambra, The Black and Yellow state
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by tk4rd: 12:57am On May 28, 2017
So this my guy turns up at Coffi on Sundays too.??
Meehhn, that Coffi Sunday-Nights Shows had given many local talents the morale to go higher and higher...
Keep it up Mr Wills.
Your Rap is Super.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Nobody: 6:01am On May 28, 2017
The chorus is short, should have expanded it a bit. The song is OK. The lyrical content is super and the flow is nice.
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2017
MARKETfund:

Ignore that guy

Exactly my point.. at times people tend to comment without reasoning. Happy Sunday
Re: "Awka Get Boys" By Wills, A Nairalander (Audio) by Victorakats(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2017
Great lyrics....

Great beat

Club hit...

I just hope that the video will be more creative!

Free Beat: Kennymix _ Smalldoctor Penalty Instrumental / Samklef Ft Olamide - Suwe Remix (Video) / M.i Ft Ice Prince – Somebody Wants To Die (brand Nu M.i)