Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm (1200 Views)

Need Diesel Peddler Truck For Supply / Need Diesel ⛽ / I Need Diesel Supplier Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
Hi

We supply Homes, Churches, Event centers, Private Organization etc. If you're in Lagos and looking for Diesel supply, call us & we will be ready to take your order. For more detail please call or chat 08176584858

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 2:33am On May 31, 2017
We supply diesel in small & large quantity for usage at good price
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by Armstrong34(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2017
let's us be your eyes at the depot.... we can furnish with the best market price of AGO and Load you....with a good density...

we can save you as much as 50k,#1,#2 when you buy from us......we know how important saving as much as 50k is in this buhari tenure

we are Pojas Global Energy Limited
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2017
Armstrong34:
let's us be your eyes at the depot.... we can furnish with the best market price of AGO and Load you....with a good density...

we can save you as much as 50k,#1,#2 when you buy from us......we know how important saving as much as 50k is in this buhari tenure

we are Pojas Global Energy Limited

Okay ....we will keep you posted
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by LePrezident(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2017
MASTERCARD FOR FREE

With the Payoneer pre-paid MasterCard you are able to load cash on your card as and when for transactions both online and offline and it can also be used on all MasterCard ATM and POS machines worldwide and for any Country's currency.

Payoneer is particularly good for online and international transactions. With Payoneer you are automatically validated considering you are able to receive payment for goods and services from any part of the world.

Sign up for FREE with this Link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/6HSucZe6Nd2-C44MXpZYNHIaE94sZb51hnmfvXQLYAfdVUjxG7KWjYLV_aNtMzsE_N-w5lGd2SNdoEOCslNx2g2

and your Payooner MasterCard will be delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE in whichever part of the world you are located....
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by Armstrong34(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2017
rev2214:

Okay ....we will keep you posted
......feel free to contact:08033273332....
you sure of getting the best price from us.....
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2017
Armstrong34:
......feel free to contact:08033273332....

you sure of getting the best price from us.....

Alright sir

I will suggets you add alternative number coz network is not friendly.
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by Armstrong34(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2017
rev2214:

Alright sir

I will suggets you add alternative number coz network is not friendly.
.....this number never fails.... a torch light has been dedicated to this number and it never goes off.....
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2017
Armstrong34:
.....this number never fails.... a torch light has been dedicated to this number and it never goes off.....

Wow.....I love that confession...God bless u
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
How much do u buy Disel in your area?
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

How much do u buy diesel last time?
Let us know when you have another supply. Thks
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by Armstrong34(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
oga rev....I hail o....happy new year sir..how is business going sir
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Armstrong34:
oga rev....I hail o....happy new year sir..how is business going sir

Hey .... We are good thks
Re: Call Me When You Need DIESEL SUPPLY In Your Firm by rev2214(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2021
OUR OTHER SERVICES

Pick up services and online shopping (Ebay, amazon, offer up etc) with foreign exchange business i.e. Dollar to naira transaction in good rate

Travelling (procurement services) like shopping overseas for business purposes, also helping people to process DUBAI (UAE) TOURIST VISA join our official telegram via https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/information-centre/

Giving update on where people can get used items in warehouses for resell to make ExtraCASH e.g. children items, clothes, toys, books, games etc

Binatone seconds sales item, buying and selling of binatone products.

Buying and selling of Djack home entertainment at wholesale price.

Laptop sales & swap : Old laptop for better one @ https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/access-city-gate-nig-buy-sell-swap

Selling Mobile Phones (iPhone & Android) unit and bulk for reseller at affordable price.

Buying and selling Crypto CURRENCY on Binance etc join telegram group via our website.

(1) (Reply)

New Building Material Now Made From Carbon Emissions / Business Seminar / New Business For Sale, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.