Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,338 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? (783 Views)

How To Remove Password From Bios / Hack Yahoo,gmail,hotmail And Facebook Username And Password / Data Recovery And Password Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Igwe9(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hello folks, can one run mysql administrator on windows xp as a 'stand alone', if the answer is yes, which username and password  would be used?

Herewith the msql login window.
(?) is used to indicate the required fields, please assist a brother.

Thank in advance.

Gurus in the house, i hail una oooooo
smiley

Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Coretalk(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
The default username is root
and the password is blank according to this info for mysql ver 5.0. YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THE MANUAL FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VERSION
Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Igwe9(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2010
thanks soooooooo much brother, lemme try it out.
Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Igwe9(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
still battling with it, it keeps popping up the same message as this, and when pinged as suggested below, it replies smiley

Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by DualCore1: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

I run WAMP on my pc. Its got mysql and apache installed. default username is always root, password is blank (except you chose a password during setup)
Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Igwe9(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Dual Core:

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

I run WAMP on my pc. Its got mysql and apache installed. default username is always root, password is blank (except you chose a password during setup)
to log in smiley
Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Abdullateef1(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2010
What are u talking about,it's mysql injection tutorial to check a site if it's vurnerable.

Re: Mysql, Where The Hell Do You Want Me To Get The Username And Password From? by Igwe9(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
thanks to y'all, i just used root as the password and it worked. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cheaply-priced Laptop (35k-45k Range) / Problem Formatting My Hardrive / Scientists Question If Wi-fi Laptops Can Damage Sp'erm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.