Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome (620 Views)

The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) / The Fornication Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
When four out of five children of Omokwo became Krstens and preached hell fire to him, Omokwo made his last born his heir and called him his only begotten son. He said that his other children can only come to him through the lastborn or else they would not get anything good from him. See what happened next

DOCTUFOS:
1. Now I Omokwo have five children. And the names of my children were Ajanigo, Alolo, Ufedo, Ariga and Ebo.
2. Now before my face, four of my five children changed to the religion of the foreigners. For when they went to the school of the foreigners to learn, they were taught their religion, saying, after death shall be heaven and fire only.
3. And those who believe in Zeusus shall go to heaven while they who do not believe in him shall go to the fire to be there forever. Now I called my children and said to them, where do you think that your distant great grandfather Mona shall be now as we speak?
4. And they said, he shall be in the fire because he did not know Zeusus in his days.
5. And I said, why should he go to the fire because he did not know Zeusus? Does he have any fault for not knowing Zeusus? For in his days, Issa was he whom they told him about. And they did not even say that Issa died for the world. But he did not believe all their stories because there are greater stories here also which we pass from mouth to mouth to our children and grandchildren.
6. Now Alolo said to me, father, we do not wish that our ancestors should go to the fire, but the reality is that they shall be there forever. And Omokwo said, you children are making me laugh. For it is as if you are drunken with emu.
7. Now Ariga said, it is not an excuse that they do not believe in God while they were alive. And they shall by now be wailing in the fire. For they shall not be forgiven, no matter how they now plead for mercy. For there is no mercy in the fire of God.
8. Now Ufedo, being the last child of the family, who did not know much of the things which they spoke, was called apart by me. And I said to him, you are the youngest of my children, but I have made you greater than your four elder brothers.
9. And you alone have I accepted as my only child. And you are my first and last born. And all the things which I have are yours. And only through you should anyone come to me. Now have the key to my room.
10. Now Ufedo was very glad. And when his brothers sought after their father for food, he said to them, you are not worthy to be seen in my presence. Go and see Ufedo your little brother and accept him as your Lord and master. And if you do not accept him as such, you shall see my wrath.
11. For I have put in his charge all powers of this house. And through him alone can you be reconciled with me.
12. Now when the children of Omokwo went to Ufedo that he should give them the key to the storehouse so that they might take food and other things which belonged to the father, he said to them, call me Lord.
13. And they took him and beat him up in anger.
14. Now when Omokwo heard how they had maltreated his only acceptable son, he went after them and caught them. And he beat them with the rod and locked them up, saying, you shall be in that room forever. And I shall neither give you food or water.
15. Now the children of Omokwo thought that it was only a joke. And they cried out for help for three days, for they were very hungry. And Ufedo entered into the locked room after three days. And they said, now we have accepted you as the firstborn and even the only son of our father.
16. Now give us food and water to drink.
17. And Ufedo said, it is too late to do so. For the time when this was possible has long past. And there is no forgiveness for you.
18. Now at that time, Adeiza the grandson of Omini came from Okerune to see Omokwo. And he said, Omokwo the great one, I have come to do to you what Mona your ancestor did to Agidi my own ancestor. For in those days, Mona came even on foot to see Agidi my ancestor.
19. Now I have deemed it fit to come to see you in this place and share with you some experiences which are disturbing my minds. For even now, I have lost hope of the coming of anything or any god called Otem.
20. For rather than a saviour of our land from the religions of the foreigners, what we have is the massive conversion of our children to those foreign religions while they burn our own objects of meditation, calling them the objects of the devil.
21. Now I think there is no hope anymore. For even as I speak, my children have become Ishlamites. And they touched the ground with their foreheads to worship that which they call Alla.
22. Now I Omokwo said, I know that you Adeiza are an influential homo in Okerune and around. And you have much fame. And if you say that there is no hope, who am I to say that there is?
23. For even my own children are now Krishtenis and they see me as a demon and a devil now. And they say that my ancestors their ancestors are burning now in the fire. And they say that if I do not believe the story of that Zeusus who died in the land where I did not know about, then I shall be cast into fire when I die.
24. Now Adeiza said, let them come here so that I may talk to them so that they might change. For it is for the purpose of taking you to Okerune to talk with my own children have I also come.
25. Now let our hands help one another.
26. Now I said to Adeiza, I cannot bring those children to you here, for they are locked up in the room as a punishment for their wickedness. And they shall remain in that place forever.
27. When Adeiza could not persuade me to release them, I said to him, follow me. And he followed me to the place where my children lay. And Ufedo followed us also. And when we were in the place, we coughed greatly because of the ground pepper I had sprinkled there.
28. And Adeiza said, for how many days have you kept them here without feeding them? And I said, for three days. And Adeiza said, you are the most wicked being I have ever seen.
29. For what offence could have been so great committed against you to warrant starvation of your our creatures which you gave life to?
30. Now while Adeiza spoke, they groaned in pain and said, let us accept Ufedo as our lord now. Let him be everything and anything you have made him to be, but take us out of this hot room and feed us. For you are our father.
31. And I said, no, for it is not my principle to let you out forever. And Adeiza said to me, you are mad, Omokwo. Shall we chase a bad child to the tiger to prey upon?
32. Now set them free or else I shall set them free myself and go apart from you forever.
33. Now when Adeiza said this, I wept. And my children wondered why I wept. And I said, it is only the third day, but I cannot withstand the suffering I put my children to anymore.
34. How then shall there be a god who shall cast his homo in the fire forever without feeding them or forgiving them. Behold I say, such god should be given a chieftancy title in the kingdom of the monsters. For it is not possible for a father to subject his children to starvation and confinement for petty things done, let alone leaving them in a fire forever.
35. Therefore Ajanigo, Alolo, Ebo and Ariga, go and think about that idea of a fire burning your ancestors forever and relate it with the experience you have had here today.
36. For I tell you the truth, whoever makes an afterlife of fire for humanity is a devil and his rivals and superiors who are better than him shall not allow such kind of fire to remain burning. For even as Adeiza forced me to end this punishment, so shall the higher beings who are wise stop whoever that being is who made an eternal fire as a place to be after death.
37. For foolishness is the portion of Yahweh if indeed he ever nursed such kind of afterlife in his mind, let alone making it real. Therefore my children, forgive me for subjecting you through these three days of fasting and heat. For this I do to save you and your future from becoming useless to yourself by wasting your time worshipping a god who is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2017
Otem now uses clickbait undecided na wa o
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On May 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Otem now uses clickbait undecided na wa o
I don't get you.
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't get you.
CLICK-BAIT. Headlines used to draw traffic like: "People Buhari killed: No. 5 will shock you"

"How tinubu slayed a dragon: find out"

"How Yahweh fought Michael: find out the outcome."

And Otem you've been dodging my question.
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 4:29am On May 28, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
CLICK-BAIT. Headlines used to draw traffic like: "People Buhari killed: No. 5 will shock you"

"How tinubu slayed a dragon: find out"

"How Yahweh fought Michael: find out the outcome."

And Otem you've been dodging my question.

Okay thanks, I thought as much

Your question?
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 4:42am On May 28, 2017
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by realmindz: 7:14am On May 28, 2017
I love this, but people like analice107 and Kingebukasblog will find a way to defend this evil doctrine
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2017
OtemAtum:

When you die, the kind of spiritual body you will take on is what is called NTOM. You'll be a form of an impossible creature. Did you see that word in your sleep?
While meditating i first saw a scroll. On the top i saw:

CHAPTER 4: KUDUS OF BIAFRA

I could not read what was below. After sometime i saw another page, written was:

WILL OF AGREEMENT

Trying to read it, i only got a glimpse of the phrase:

NTOM'S BLOOD.
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
realmindz:
I love this, but people like analice107 and Kingebukasblog will find a way to defend this evil doctrine
As always. They keep loving their monster-god and they would defend his nonsensical philosophy no matter how senseless it is.
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On May 28, 2017
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2018
History is interesting
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Learn from this
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Learn
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by Freeze007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
I am pasting this in my Facebook page
Re: How Omokwo Played The Role Of Yahweh: Find Out The Outcome by OtemAtum: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
The truth has come to stay

(1) (Reply)

Bible Stated The Kind Of Man Every Single Lady Should Consider For Marriage / Lyrics Of Alagbara By ONOS / The Secret Behind Modern Bible Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.