Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland (5670 Views)

Get Cash in return for Your Airtime [Bulk Airtime Sellers Needed] / Tested and Trusted...1gb now ₦350 | 5gb = ₦1700 / Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 1:25am On May 30, 2017
Afobear:
for data sellers
https://www.nairaland.com/octavo
https://www.nairaland.com/dollaflow
cc dollaflow and octavo

@marsoden

here you go
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by holuphisayor(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2017
computerboy:
cheesy

Funny thing is scammers will still come to this thread and mention their second moniker as trusted
true.. the thread itself looks fishy
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by Afobear: 7:46am On May 30, 2017
also perezuche for phones.....legit
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 12:35pm On May 30, 2017
holuphisayor:
true.. the thread itself looks fishy

how exactly??

only a scammer will be worried about this thread

if you doubt the info posted do a background check on the names posed.....

i mentioned computerboy coz he seemed legit but there isnt much info on him yet
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by therealMcCain: 12:54pm On May 30, 2017
Thalamus:
Marleygab. Done quite a few deals with him. Not that active on this forum anymore thou.

Not according to this

https://www.nairaland.com/3731827/dstv-premium-subscription-10k#55466694

https://www.nairaland.com/3731827/dstv-premium-subscription-10k#55468980

2 Likes

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by Osai1: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
What about Eliascom?
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by eliascomm55: 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by eliascomm55: 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
@Osai1. Thanks bro
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 11:22pm On May 30, 2017
eliascomm55:
My name no dey here na
https://www.nairaland.com/2165993/open-here-all-uk-used

baba no vex

still running background checks

also mr tabbaz who seems to be the chief of catching scammers have been away

..if you really legit

then this thread was made so businesses like yours progress via nairaland

m not gaining anything...just want to help my fellow nairalanders not get scammed
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by marleygab(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2017
therealMcCain:

Not according to this

https://www.nairaland.com/3731827/dstv-premium-subscription-10k#55466694

https://www.nairaland.com/3731827/dstv-premium-subscription-10k#55468980

Bros what has this got to do with this thread?
If you think i was actually gonna scam somebody of 10k ten thousand naira! then am just sorry for you. Besides i was his customer and not vise versa.
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by marleygab(m): 12:57am On May 31, 2017
Thalamus:
Marleygab. Done quite a few deals with him. Not that active on this forum anymore thou.

Thanks appreciated. You are right thou am not that active anymore here cause nairaland tech market aint what it used to be back in those days.
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by felai: 9:11am On May 31, 2017
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2017
add to the list

who knows any seller of beats(solo 2, pills ,solo hd)
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by therealMcCain: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2017
marleygab:

If you think i was actually gonna scam somebody of 10k ten thousand naira! then am just sorry for you. Besides i was his customer and not vise versa.

Therein lies your problem, it's NOT ABOUT THE AMOUNT!!!!
Do u think you can quantify the emotional distress you put him thru? it can be a simple 100 recharge card! No one likes to get played or taken for granted!

YES It has everything to do with it ? If you as a client can do that, I wonder what you will do to your own client

Reading your posts there & here now, shows that you weren't & aren't remorseful.

Continue with your arrogance.

A typical Nigerian scenario, you pay for goods & there is a defect or a deviation from what u stated or wanted, rather than refund the money or change the product, the seller becomes dodgy

"do u think i run away with ur money, how much is it sef"

"I have done bussiness in millions, don't disturb me with this chicken change"

"The product will come tomorrow, eh this happened, it will be nxt week" that tomorrow will never come

All this goes on, the client becones stuck, angry, frustrated while the service renderer is all cool with himself

Do you think scamming is all about running away with one's money or not delivering goods?

This threading is all encompassing, this essence is a sought of "caveat emptor" for everyone

Every S.O.B who makes deals difficult for clients either in delivery/refunds or runs away entirely deserved to have his/her name here....

CC
fashrola

3 Likes

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by NCP: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2017
ruphytelecom
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by elijahdre(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2017
ibawon:
Elijahdre Sure like heaven, he may not know it but prior to The Xiaomi thread a lot of people ask for impossible phones and he always delivers, make my people come attest to am
Wao. God bless u brother for the recommendation. With God on our side, we won't disappoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by sinebaba(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by marleygab(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2017
therealMcCain:

Therein lies your problem, it's NOT ABOUT THE AMOUNT!!!!
Do u think you can quantify the emotional distress you put him thru? it can be a simple 100 recharge card! No one likes to get played or taken for granted!

YES It has everything to do with it ? If you as a client can do that, I wonder what you will do to your own client

Reading your posts there & here now, shows that you weren't & aren't remorseful.

Continue with your arrogance.

A typical Nigerian scenario, you pay for goods & there is a defect or a deviation from what u stated or wanted, rather than refund the money or change the product, the seller becomes dodgy

"do u think i run away with ur money, how much is it sef"

"I have done bussiness in millions, don't disturb me with this chicken change"

"The product will come tomorrow, eh this happened, it will be nxt week" that tomorrow will never come

All this goes on, the client becones stuck, angry, frustrated while the service renderer is all cool with himself

Do you think scamming is all about running away with one's money or not delivering goods?

This threading is all encompassing, this essence is a sought of "caveat emptor" for everyone

Every S.O.B who makes deals difficult for clients either in delivery/refunds or runs away entirely deserved to have his/her name here....

CC
fashrola

Chief abeg have i met or offended you before? This book you just wrote above...me i dont understand ooo. Which emotional distress? At least you agree it was arrogance not scam well i can afford to be arrogant when spending money which i was not but not with my customers.

There are three fools i am waiting for here.
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
keep the names​ coming
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
keep the names​coming
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2017
keep the list going guys

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by Afobear: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
perezuche
sinebaba
ndulex
tumababa
sholbankz
nairashopping
elijadre

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
marleygab:

From that whstsapp conversation and ur comments, u didn't help ur reputation at all......... I'm sorry. I don't even know u, but u no try. People who still wanna trust you can still trust u. That's life

1 Like

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykelmeezy: 2:43am On Jun 28, 2017
hello
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by mykeljosef: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
glo data resellers available??
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by freezyprinzy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by writemeshyahoo: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Like seriously!!!
Now tell me why lstar4real has not been mentioned?
I have done transactions worth N120,000 with him.

https://www.nairaland.com/lstar4real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by SacBag(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
eliascomm55
i nominate this young man, was at his store at computer village over the weekend... a very calm fella, and of course he's legit.
Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
mykelmeezy:
I'm creating this thread coz I've seen stories about how people get scammed on nairaland

so i need you guys to drop names of verified sellers on nairaland (no sellers of outright fake or refurbished phones)

preferably with proof of purchase

lets join hands and prevent others from getting scammed

cc:dragnet

i can vouch for

https://www.nairaland.com/docconceptscom

https://www.nairaland.com/justi4jesu

https://www.nairaland.com/mikkyangel

atleast 6 of my close friends have separately purchased from the above and goods verified (original) and intact

so kindly add uours

this thread no make sense,
a scammer that has 3-4 user names can vouch for himself, put up his other I.D on Nairaland and innocent victims will fall for it

1 Like

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
marsoden:

No trusted data reseller?
TAVOX sure pass for data

1 Like

Re: Drop Names Of Trusted Sellers On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
marsoden:

No trusted data reseller?
Tavox sure pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion Dv6700 Series(with Fingerprint, Bluetooth, Webcam) - Clearance Sales / Brand New Lumia 930 @ Give Away Price / Lg G4 70k, Lg Flex 55k 2, G3 46k, Nokia Lumia 928 18k,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.