Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

9ja Startup Funding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 9ja Startup Funding (869 Views)

Having Your Own Website Na Gold In 9ja / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / Read About 9ja Upcoming Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja Startup Funding by AbiZeus: 1:10am On May 28, 2017
i have been looking for a seed investor for my startup for over a period of time now. and it seems like there are no easier ways to get funds even from banks burning through personal funds and also wishing to advance the business.....some private individals would even wish to buy the whole company and you work for them ... getting into incubators is also stress and involvement of local tech skills,most startup just wire everything abroad...getting customers or competition from people with more funds for a startup....more so share your experiences and mayb wat u think is causing this kind of problem... i think a new kind of open market structure for funds that would be easier to raise funds for small startup..lets solve this problem generically so that we also could advance....

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Websites To Learn Programming Language From / #Website(PHP) Script Available On The Cheap!! / Mobile Development Expert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.