Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video (2252 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by NaijaEntertainm: 6:09am On May 28, 2017

Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by NaijaEntertainm: 6:11am On May 28, 2017
More pics

Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2017
Owo ni koko... What else.
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by mascot87(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2017
OBO make sense pass Wizkid x1000

OBO baddest cool
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by crazyABO(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2017
I like OBO no mixed feelings but pls does he has a nairaland account or his he among the mod Lemme not talk till e reach fp make I save my vex for nw angry
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by Oblitz(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2017
baddezt
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by tyson98: 6:45am On May 28, 2017
After ojuelegba wizpapa never sing wetin sweet for ear!
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by kogistar: 7:43am On May 28, 2017
afonja
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by pizzylee(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2017
mascot87:

OBO baddest cool
wat has dz got to do with wizkid..... I don't knw wea pple get d ideology DT once u like davido u av to hate WizKid ...one can't like two artiste ?
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by vecman22(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2017
mascot87:

OBO baddest cool

Even davido himself kwns WizKid is better...
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2017
vecman22:

People dey get money on a steady, make una dey drag who beta pass like it will enrich ur bank accounts.
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by mascot87(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2017
pizzylee:

wat has dz got to do with wizkid..... I don't knw wea pple get d ideology DT once u like davido u av to hate WizKid ...one can't like two artiste ?

Bros, na my own opinion be that. Learn to respect people's opinion and it doesn't mean that I hate Wizkid
Re: Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video by mascot87(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2017
vecman22:

That's your own thinking bro and I respect that.

(1) (Reply)

University Students Dancing One Corner At A Pool Masked Party / Bbnaija; Check Out BBN Housemates Saturday Pygamas Night Party Outfit - Photos / [must See] Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.