Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle (78382 Views)

Paul Pogba Opts For Ramadan Trip To Mecca Rather Than Holidaying / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Changes Hairstyle After Champions League Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by mostcerebral: 3:20pm On May 28, 2017
Thats the best midfielder in the world!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Junior66(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
Misterdhee1:

What about Pastor Suleiman?
Pastor Johnson Suleiman and not Pastor Suleiman. Suleiman is his surname. I have never met a convert who didnt change his/her first name.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by elmisti(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
Shortyy:
Pogba my cruuush!!!

he is fasting grin

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by azimibraun: 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
Pogba doesn't play with his Ramadan and goes to Mecca a lot. Europe is hard to fast in. Too many distractions for a star. Ozil will join him soon am sure.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by elmisti(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
mostcerebral:
Thats the best midfielder in the world!

the world unknown or this one that we know? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by abbeyty(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
Alhaji paul pogba

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by buchilino(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
IN MECCA HE LOOKS NORMAL, ON D PITCH, HE LOOKS LIKE A PUNK
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by ivolt: 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
Really
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by mechanics(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
He needs to do away with those ear rings.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by bigsmoke2(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2017
begwong:
Hypocrite! If u want to remain a true Muslim, be like one and don't make it once a year in mecca
don't call anyone hypocrite. Your actions will be judged by your intentions

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Catastrophe1: 3:24pm On May 28, 2017
His name and his religion thou.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by ceecee0703(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2017
falcon01:
answer him nah what of pastor sulaiman??
his name is Johnson suleiman suleiman is his fathers name he changed his first name to johnson abi muslims dey answer johnson too? pogba's first name is paul...gerrit?
paul Pogba most likely switched religion because of the national side he represents made up of majorly muslims i.e France. because his elder brothers named Florentin and matias (playing for guinea) dont seem to be muslims.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by YaksonFCA(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
That is nice
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by EmekaBlue(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
I can't pray again in peace without pishure...

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by sher1f(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by morscino: 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

My bro. If you have answer to my question please give me the answer...i thought we have christian and Muslim names or are the Muslims now believing the bible

Paul is a pure Biblical name and surely Christians bear that name...

Please clarify, am confused and you are bringing another confusion to me...which one is pastor Suleiman again
There is nothing like christian or muslim names, what we have are europeans and arab names.
even a pagan in europe can bear matthew mark luke and john.

7 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by mmsen: 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
Don't know Muslims answer Paul now shocked

He has to change his name to be a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by YelloweWest: 3:27pm On May 28, 2017
Wow
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by africanusvu(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
.EY.bt except in terorism.suiciddde mision.muslims at apex of d hierachy.COURSED PEOPLE 3e006
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by yinkslinks(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
Dem say nobody ugly but broke. Okay dis one don get the money and the wowo no gree go grin grin grin grin grin with pimple for fresh weather country.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Alajiki(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
May you be rewarded abundantly bro. Ramadan mubarak.

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Kamamchukwu(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
Zaitoon:

There is no hierarchy in Islam. Our prayers break down all the human-made barriers. Everyone is equal in front of Allah. Whether they are black or white, rich or poor, presidents or janitors, we all come together and stand shoulder to shoulder while praying. It is a proof of true equality, solid unity and universal brotherhood and sisterhood.

Allah says in the Qur’an: "O humankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Allah’s sight is the greatest of you in piety. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
shoro Niyen
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by SeniorZato(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2017
His my brother
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Zaitoon: 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
africanusvu:
.EY.bt except in terorism.suiciddde mision.muslims at apex of d hierachy.COURSED PEOPLE 3e006
can you please type properly because honestly I don't understand the gibberish you post up there undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by kolaaderin: 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

And u dont also know a Pastor called Suleiman .

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by successinlife: 3:31pm On May 28, 2017
Is this not a scam?it is good to serve and believe on God/Allah/Jehovah etc but why only during prayers?this man barbe weird hairstyles,he pierced his ears and maybe tattoos,i think one should worship God and follows God/Allah all through ones life.I won't judge,i will see if he would do those wrongs again,if he returns and continue with irrational lifestyles i will conclude he is a scam.it will be good to keep it real.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Tecno66: 3:32pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Alajiki(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:

Uhmmmm okay...but Christians can bear Apostle Afuckstle Suleiman abi?

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by Ahmadgani(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2017
Airtimex:
there is more to a name than meet the eyes.
Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by mystry(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
may u fans now feeling like salamualykum

Re: Ramadan: Pogba Spotted In Mecca Check Out His Hairstyle by agbado1(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
U tink u can deceive God. Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.