Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel (31621 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped At Refuse Site In Owerri (Disturbing Photo) / Two Nigerians Caught With $2.8m Cash At Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu / Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by ziga: 12:14pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
yes you are right.. Nevertheless we need to evolve.. [s]If ladies can be walking in the public wearing skimpy dresses without giving a damn whatsoever guys might think since fashion has evolved[/s], so then they should evolve healthwise by carrying a condom.
Even if they don't want to carry it about, they can just buy and keep in their rooms... Especially for those living independently

As I dey so here condom full my room..just incase

How ladies dress is not a reason for guys to act like animals.

If you see a hot, nice BMW convertible, will you become a thief and steal it?
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Lekingston007(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2017
This is inhumane. How could someone think of doing this without giving a thought about what the child could become in future.........This is terrible undecided
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by justhenry(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2017
SAME HAPPENED JUST THIS MORNING...

Early today Sunday morning, we woke up to the sight of a dead 3-day old baby at Amakohia market which is close to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education owerri. The baby was already dead probably killed by the devilish mother and then dumped inside the sewer. Oh God, i cant even eat again!
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by damiz(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
The way God go take deal with these girls eh....

Thank God say man no be God
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by damiz(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:
If I were God, ah swear I for don wipe out this Generation .

Thank God say man no be God
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
Fourwinds:
d beginning of ur statement na fatality oooo
what happens to it?
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
the ministry of education doesn't want to include sex education in the curriculum
i dont entirely blame them,let's face it,our education system is not up for it,a system that list carrying load as one of the uses for head,who will draw the line between sexual perversion and sex education?especially with some type of teachers that can be so irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
the end result of careless looting

This your _cappins_...
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Meelaw(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by watered(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:

As much as I condemn this dastardly act I still say thank God say man no be God. grin

2 Likes

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by kechywillz(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2017
God try n visit that wicked woman
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by OsuGanja(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:

Thank God so say God no be man
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2017
ziga:

How ladies dress is not a reason for guys to act like animals.

If you see a hot, nice BMW convertible, will you become a thief and steal it?
what the fvck are you tryna say?
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2017
Trending in Nigeria:
- domestic violence
- newborn dumping
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by FieryJustice(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
use condom they will not hear

okay use postinor: lie lie oh!!

rip baby

what a wicked and stupid mother.

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by missyadorable(f): 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
Ezedon:
Tomorrow she will be going to prayer houses looking for a child, she did not even give the baby respect and find a place to bury the baby

I wish but life isn't fair
People like her are the ones who take in asa they get married and have lovely kids
Bro,leave am.
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2017
And this person is expecting to get married and have children, nawa o, like as if life don't matter any more, it she knows she will abandon the baby, must she do, and if she do, condom no they?
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by alensbaba(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2017
Dats y u are not God
MrRichy:

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:

This your _cappins_...
I sight you... red gang

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2017
protocoll:
Alo my blooder, I sight u
umu Nwa akpa
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by ABDULYEMI001(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
very unfortunate,wasted generation.
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by ziga: 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
dingbang:
what the fvck are you tryna say?

Go get a fvcking ENGLISH translator!!!
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Fucktensei: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
This is extremely dumb and stupid! You knew quite well that you didn't want a child you went ahead and spread those stretch marked legs of yours for an idiot without common sense! When the religious people warned you to abstain from sex, you said no! it's for old school! The scientists nko? They told you to use protection for the benefit of your health but you refused! you said it's for idiots!You went ahead and followed Nature's method of doing things and you knew very well that mother nature doesn't really permit contraception easily but you won't hear all because of your stupid selfish greed! but guess what? both the old school and the idiots are now going to laugh at your grows display of exalted stupidity you just displayed! When you were doing it you didn't know! now you've killed a foetus in advance! hope you'll have children after 52yrs of marriage! idiot! And let this also be a warning to those who like doing raw, if you like don't protect yourselves! cows! angry
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by zeezeegal(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
Why Nt Jejely Keep D Pregnancy And Give Out The Baby To Orphanage Home... This Is Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Idultimate: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Wia d Idiot

Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
MrRichy:

i agree with you....this generation weak me
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by adorable29(f): 3:04am On May 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:
I find the actions of women really complex to understand...how can somebody so fragile and light hearted runs away from rat and cockroach yet have a strong mind to pull of this kinda sick shiiit...is it that they have found away to convince themselves that it isn't murder?

I can't be in my sober self to pull this kind of stunt..atleast I go don finish 3bottles of jack Daniel, 5 wraps of oshogbo SK and some other kinda drug that will make me hallucinate to the level that I will be seeing the baby as a tissue paper..
women!!!!.... I must say without any doubt...u are stronger and heartless than men...

Shut your trap! undecided

You nairaland touts are disgusting hypocrites! We see stories here everyday of men killing a whole family. Killing their grown children, wife and mother's for rituals, Male cultist slaughtering humans like bushmeat, bokoharam that wipes out communities are men.

Inshort 95% of highest evil in this world are perpetrated by men! Yet you talk nonsense cos of one done by a woman.

Foolish nairaland touts that won't allow Nigerian women drink water and day drop cup! angry angry
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by Nobody: 7:13am On May 29, 2017
adorable29:

Shut your trap! undecided

You nairaland touts are disgusting hypocrites! We see stories here everyday of men killing a whole family. Killing their grown children, wife and mother's for rituals, Male cultist slaughtering humans like bushmeat, bokoharam that wipes out communities are men.

Inshort 95% of highest evil in this world are perpetrated by men! Yet you talk nonsense cos of one done by a woman.

Foolish nairaland touts that won't allow Nigerian women drink water and day drop cup! angry angry

On a normal day, I don't allow insults slide...but i'll make an exception since I already striked a nerve...unleashing my ansernal on u won't be all that balanced..After all....its will be an unfair battle killing an ordinary cockroach with a long range squad missile .....

Atleast I agree with ur feminist asss that men commit lots of hideous crime ....but that's the isshh, women are not usually known to be this hard hearted..the society considers women as kind hearted, fragile and wonderful..thats why once in a while a woman is accused of rape, domestic violence, and public abuse of the male counterpart , the matter is taken as irrelevant and the man eventually seen as weak or unserious....which now makes this kinda gruesome act more wierd coming from a female..considered to be a potential mother, it's only natural for pple to feel women should have more compassion atleast towards a baby(for crying out loud, you are the ones carrying the miracle for 9months).but I guess ur feminist asss is all out defending this cos in one twisted part of u mind u expect this should not be frowned at since women aren't usually found in crimes as much as men.

all crimes are condemned on nairaland or anywhere for that matter weda male or female perpetrated... I really don't get your all out defence and fallacious classification of this as hypocrisy.....
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by dikemba: 7:48am On May 29, 2017
Na amadioha go punish dat girl.... Na my schøol b dat oh....
Re: Premature Baby Dumped At Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Female Hostel by adorable29(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

On a normal day, I don't allow insults slide...but i'll make an exception since I already striked a nerve...unleashing my ansernal on u won't be all that balanced..After all....its will be an unfair battle killing an ordinary cockroach with a long range squad missile .....

Atleast I agree with ur feminist asss that men commit lots of hideous crime ....but that's the isshh, women are not usually known to be this hard hearted..the society considers women as kind hearted, fragile and wonderful..thats why once in a while a woman is accused of rape, domestic violence, and public abuse of the male counterpart , the matter is taken as irrelevant and the man eventually seen as weak or unserious....which now makes this kinda gruesome act more wierd coming from a female..considered to be a potential mother, it's only natural for pple to feel women should have more compassion atleast towards a baby(for crying out loud, you are the ones carrying the miracle for 9months).but I guess ur feminist asss is all out defending this cos in one twisted part of u mind u expect this should not be frowned at since women aren't usually found in crimes as much as men.

all crimes are condemned on nairaland or anywhere for that matter weda male or female perpetrated... I really don't get your all out defence and fallacious classification of this as hypocrisy.....

Hahahahhahahaha! You people play too much. Unleashing an arsenal. How exactly? By typing epistle on your keyboard?! How do you little teenagers even assume that typing gibberish (with your really terrible usuage of the English language. What is "striked", " ansernal" and all the rest pooo you wrote?) is the way to unleash so called arsenals on someone you don't even know.

I typed based on your post and that's me hitting a nerve. Not the nonsense you think you type. Do you know me, you nattering nitwit? Kpatakpata you slutshame as usual. E pass that one. grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, cos I called out your hypocrisy just like the hypocrite you and most nairaland touts on here are when it comes to insulting our women, you throw the feminist card! TYPICAL. So pointing out the glaring truth about your hypocrisy makes me twisted. I was right, you should shut your trap.

Isn't this your misogynistic illogical conclusion based on the story?

"WOMEN!!!!.... I must say without ANY DOUBT...u are stronger and heartless than MEN..."

Get lost all you nairaland Nigerian women bullies... I am actually done with you. I am on to the next bully! Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / SARS Officials Beat Man At ATM In Fadeyi, Lagos (Photos) / Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.