Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Starting Pure Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Pure Water Business (2162 Views)

Packaged Water Business / Nafdac Requirement For Pure Water Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Pure Water Business by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
pls i need comprehensive details on how to go into pure water business

1.the necessary machines needed and the company address that sell the machines and their amount.
2.the financial capital to invest
3.the machines use for printing on it the amount and company that sell it and all the necessary details that i need.Thanks all
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by madamL(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Pls, pls, don't start the business with just the prices and shops for pure water machines. I have been in the biz for five years and I know you will get into deep trouble the way you are going. I suggest you meet and discuss with someone in the biz first before you make any move. The biz is lucrative but dicey and the tips will make the difference between success and failure. I am ready to help you free of charge rather than see you go through what happened to me before I started asking questions. My website is www.livcord.bloombiz.com. Email is livcord@yahoo.com. Take care.
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by kabarka(m): 4:28am On Feb 05, 2010
hello wus,

I think madam L has been of immense help here.

Am giving one assurance,do not entertain fear.
This business is not about doubling cash BUT TRIPLING CASH.
but it depends on the information you are working with.

Am sure you can make it.i have seen it all,through thick and thin
Am telling you with authority.My manual will show you how to make it.

This information is about to storm this great FORUM but you have
to wait small b/c it is 97% ready.
STAY ADHERED TO NAIRALAND TO BE THE FIRST TO GET IT.
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by Ashola96: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
Hello, i have a decent feasibilty report on pure water business and fruit juice business. you could contact me on 08095300471 for more details.
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by netmoney(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2010
You may read this post at http://nairaplus..com/2010/01/satchetbottled-water-packaging-business.html then look for any satchet water company around you. Visit them and get to speak with the manager one-on-one. There are some details you will never get by reading alone. Good luck!
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by gowaga68: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
Madam L thank you for your time but pls ma can u post the details here for ppl like me and other to benefit from your great work pls?
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by BABDON: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2012
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by Emary(f): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hi. Please send info to marybng@yahoo.com. Very interested. Thanks.
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by JamiuO: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
Kabarka

Pls send me the info @ jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by outrival: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
karbaaka, I need the info please send to kaernistic@yahoo.com
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by adviceme(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2012
please visit:

www.gdrexpert.com for all details about pure water business and meet with our pure water experts/professionals in the business from more than 10 years in Nigeria and South Africa.

visit also our training and ebook sessions on pure water startup business in Nigeria and Africa

www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

www.gdrexpert.com/ebook.html

Thanks

www.gdrexpert.com
Global Distribution Experts on Pure Water / Table Water Production in Nigeria and Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Baking And Event Decoration Business / Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Loan? / Richest Black Woman In The World, Folorunsho Alakija, Was A Major Fashion Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.