Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Can I Get A Triplet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get A Triplet (1757 Views)

One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo / Doctors’ Strike: Hospital Detains Mother, Triplet Over Unpaid Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Triplet by beingme(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
HOW do I go about having triplet? Cos i need it in my first pregnancy
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by 1stknight(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2010
By f***ing 3 times in a day.
Lol
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by MCLOVIN: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
Children are gifts from God.
Whatever He gives is what you'll get.
However, ive seen 4-5 couples who concieved and had triplets. In all cases, the wife had been on fertility drugs ie. Clomiphene Citrate.
The drugs were prescibed by a Dr. Because they had fertility issues. Any use of the drugs other than prescribed would amount to ABUSE .
Ethnicity, diet have role to play as well. The incidence of multiple pregancy is commonest in the Yoruba especially the IJESHA. This has been linked to their high cosumption of (pounded) Yam.
So , try eating lots of yams or maybe youre lucky to be Ijesha. Like me !
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by beingme(f): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
@mclovin thx alot, i know about yams and some drug like folic acid on daily basis during when am ready to conceive, eating walnut, eggs, grains and chicken, but just that saw some advert on tv in herbes that will help boost the chances of having triplets. well my mom is twins and i desire to add one to that making mine triplet
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by MCLOVIN: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2010
i ve heard of herbs that boost fertility but i would NOT recommend them. Yam is said to contain estrogens that make the egg more fragile after fertilisation, allowing it to break into 2, 3 or more pieces.
The result is 2 or more Zygotes which in turn develop into foetuses.
You already have a family history of multiple pregnancy (in your mum) so u already have a good chance of that too. Taking Herbs which have no name are not advisable.
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by beingme(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2010
thx mclovin i really appreciate ur help
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by annyplenty(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2010
why do you want TRIPLET at once, not even a twins.
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by beingme(f): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2010
annyplenty:

why do you want TRIPLET at once, not even a twins.

i have explain that already but let me repeat it. well my mom is twins and i desire to add one to that making mine triplets, moreover i dont want to pass thru that pains twice just need it once
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by Sunofgod(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
The pain of 'ejecting' 3 at one go may kill you.

Is your body (and privates) built well enough?

If so you can undergo IVF treatment which can increase your chances - or test tube treatment where 3 embryo's will be inserted simultaneously.

You may have to travel abroad for the treatment (although i'm sure many witch doctors in naija will claim to be able to perform the magic)
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by beingme(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
sun of god u re funny. am strong, willing to take those gift from God and its not a big deal.
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by Sunofgod(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
Also bear in mind that if you have triplets and they are hungry at the same time you face a dilema with only 2 breasts.

If you choose 2 of the babies to feed over the other 1 that child may develop a negative personality.

However, if you have 3 breasts then this wont be a problem.(and I would envy your husband)
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by MCLOVIN: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^
LMAO !
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
Genetics and science.
Re: How Can I Get A Triplet by beingme(f): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2010
the joy of the Lord is my strength

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING: Chinese Man Gets New Nose On Forehead After Losing Nose To Accident / Causes And Treatment Of Albinism (albino) / Hygiene Tips During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.