Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Starting Pure Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Pure Water Business (2252 Views)

Packaged Water Business / Nafdac Requirement For Pure Water Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Pure Water Business by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
pls i need comprehensive details on how to go into pure water business

1.the necessary machines needed and the company address that sell the machines and their amount.
2.the financial capital to invest
3.the machines use for printing on it the amount and company that sell it and all the necessary details that i need.Thanks all
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by duzz: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2010
send email to sales@primatronics.eu we offer pure water line in both bottled and sachet filling option starting from 1 ton per hour capacity and above
Re: Starting Pure Water Business by ZE: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
Sosafe is the answer to all your issues. I've been to their office before. they have all the equipments and will take care of installation and training.

their office is at 30B babs animashaun road Surulere Lagos by bode thomas.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start A Recharge Card Business? / Who Has Pure Water Sachet To Sell As Scrap / Learn How To Make $20 - $40 Daily On Iwriter From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.