Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia (57553 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by mojounited(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
Lesson: Just make the money. A lot of it!
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Kaybaba5(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
Woman palava
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Meelaw(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2017
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2017
Smh.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Nickymezor(f): 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
Next baby mama loading...Hmmm she aint a Saint, neither is she pure and she has the guts to insult someone else. What a big shame undecided... She should park well abeg.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2017
okay.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by adecz: 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
"Good girl" with no ring...

'Hos' y'all..

Quit dissing,
Quit trolling.... sad
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by adecz: 1:36pm On May 28, 2017
"Good girl" with no ring...

Being a baby mama
means you're not so-called
"good girl"

'Hos' & gold diggers y'all..

Quit dissing,
Quit trolling..
You no dif'rent . angry
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Partnerbiz(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2017
jjblue:
Why are we always making similarity mistakes of spelling for " LovePeddler" for goodness sake. It's not "HOE"

It's irritating to keep repeating same mistake in spelling simple reoccurring word like this. Even graduates and worse English graduates for that matter.

- HOE is a farm implement not a word to describe an immoral, flirting or promiscuous lady.
Stop saying what you don't know. Hoe is a slang used to or refer to a loose woman or a whor.e.

You didn't even bother to research.

Haven't you heard the song " hoes ain't loyal.?

Na beg I de beg. Pls take note of this simple word
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by iamrealdeji(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2017
this guy like ugly girls . the 2 girls are ugly and look disgusting. Nish Kards is the only fine girl I've seen with Davido and I doubt If that one give am chop
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by watchindelta(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2017
moni with no taste
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by seifini(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
After cashing in on a guy U know inside U won't b faithful,u dey claim to be D good one.Buh diz gyals dey tink sef?
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by iRepNaija1: 2:17pm On May 28, 2017
The only hoe I see is Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by OgahBohz: 2:19pm On May 28, 2017
this is a clear case of menstral bleeding from the ear holes....

if not bcuz we need girls for sex and reproduction I for personally go on female serial killing....

cuz der mata don't tire me

wor ruhsbish

abeg pas mi my child can star jare ...
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by morscino: 2:27pm On May 28, 2017
This is d reason why a nigga gotta make dat money...girls ain't nothing, when u have money.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by ModusOperandi(f): 2:28pm On May 28, 2017
I'm ashamed for them embarassed
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2017
dacblogger:
Left for me,I think buhari should probe davido for the misuse of his d**k on all these hoesss...

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2017
9jakohai:
Hmm...

In thirty years time, Davido is going to be a rich, successful guy, with a lot of regrets.

Because by the time his fifteen children from ten mothers finish fighting for his wealth, he will know that the thing wey you dey sow , na the thing wey you go reap.

Davido and his baby mamas.....dey need deliverance.
Very true.
I am sure if Tuface could turn back the hands of time, he will lock his dick in CBN's vault.

In future, Davido will get married to a woman he loves and she'll constantly be ridiculed and reminded of his past. Annie Idibia should know how much that hurts.

It's not just about the present, but the future and the innocent kids entangled in all this mess.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 28, 2017
Bro wetin go cm happen. To dem right yansh angry undecided
Damalex4luv:
Show of shame... This people are just living on davidos fame. May thunder fire their left yansh
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 28, 2017
PaperLace:

Very true.
I am sure if Tuface could turn back the hands of time,[b] he will lock his dick in CBN's v[/b]ault.

In future, Davido will get married to a woman he loves and she'll constantly be ridiculed and reminded of his past. Annie Idibia should know how much that hurts.

It's not just about the present, but the future and the innocent kids entangled in all this mess.

Am sure If TuBaba could go back in time....not only lock,but dobule lock and thousand lock the thing. grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Jude76(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2017
Nice

I buy and see iTunes gift card of any domination of $100,$50,$25,$10 of us and Canada card. Instance payment when card is confirmed.

Contact or WhatsApp: 08146153336
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Stevfrank10: 3:42pm On May 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BGnhYX3uIc . This video will show you how to Unlock any disable iPhone . Watch and learn
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by jasperism(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2017
Which kind wicked post be this na??, I be dey expect to read better thing
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by seniwellsFX: 5:16pm On May 28, 2017
Davido's attitude shows how useless and irresponsible he is. He behaves like an alien without roots. Do u know the number of women the likes of skales,teckno,olamide,rekado banks,korede Bello and other young stars bleep every now and then. But u will never see them in news or with pictures of such ladies like this idiot is doing. Shame on his family.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Shyhunt66(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
Hello Perry
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Shyhunt66(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
How are you
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by Drabrah(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2017
feranmi400:
Here's all the details! Davido is currently with his crew in Accra, Ghana, where he performed at a wedding on Saturday.

He met a new girl there, who followed him back to his hotel room. This apparently didn't go down well with his Atlanta based babymama, Amanda, who then threw shade saying "Got a good girl...but hoes is his choice".

If you recall, Davido's Nigerian based babymama, Sophia Momodu, was criticized by a troll a few days ago for showing off as she spent time with the singer and their daughter after they went out for an Ice cream treat.

see below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/28/singer-davidos-2nd-babymama-amanda-throws-shade-at-the-singer-and-his-hoes-sophia-momodu-fires-back/

Somborry berra warn this guy 2 watch his ways. AIDS is real o!
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2017
IamOpemipo:
No shame cry cry
At all oooo.. Yeye girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.