Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary (2282 Views)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by JamieBlog(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2017
OAP Toolz Demuren and her Husband, Capt Demuren are celebrating their one year marriage anniversary.

Capt Demuren shared this photo to celebrate the anniversary.

He wrote:
"She is badass with a good heart, soft but strong, unapologetic and honest. She is the type of woman you go to war beside, type of woman you marry. Happy Anniversary babe!! Cheers to year 1, 99 to go!!"

ViEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/toolz-husband-capt-demuren-pose-with.html

LALASTICLALA MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI

Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by NicoBaba(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2017
okay
"go to war with" cos her backside is bulletproof abi

1 Like

Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by NwaObinkita: 11:05am On May 28, 2017
grin
Yansh of life
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Angeleena(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2017
marriage ,based on the backside...hmmm,she has,this matron look,her arms,her height and all..hml to them.
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Mhissgaga(f): 11:16am On May 28, 2017
They love themselves afterall...HWA to them.
This toolz backside no be here....

Men and backside

1 Like

Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by kokoA(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2017
That is the only thing keeping the marriage o. undecided
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Nobody: 11:24am On May 28, 2017
kokoA:
That is the only thing keeping the marriage o. undecided

How you know? undecided

Na wetin Capt. Demuren tell you on whatsapp be that abi?
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by kokoA(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2017
KissChrixx:

How you know? undecided

Na wetin Capt. Demuren tell you on whatsapp be that abi?
If you get dis kind consignment for your house, wetin wan carry you look outside again?
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by vanida6: 11:32am On May 28, 2017
He dey fear to touch grin
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2017
God will sustain it for you guyz
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
Kobicov:
She's wearing a butt pad grin
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Mrop(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2017
baby girl u garrit
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by sunnysunny69(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
HEAVY D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by potbelly(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2017
You know the drill... tongue
Picture or I don't believe it... tongue
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes noot.
My own big pass that one
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2017
I
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by veekid(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
Land mass of fats
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by crazyABO(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
They love themselves afterall...HWA to them.
This toolz backside no be here....

Men and backside
u like it
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Mhissgaga(f): 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
crazyABO:
u like it

overload
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by crazyABO(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

overload
lol well I like my girl slim and moderate sha wink
Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by Mhissgaga(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
crazyABO:
lol well I like my girl slim and moderate sha wink

Thumbs up! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary by crazyABO(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Thumbs up! cheesy
na so bae kiss

(1) (Reply)

Download Burna Boy "outside" Album The Best Album So Far In 2018-opinion / Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Huge Behind In New Photos / "I Carry Overload" Ghanaian Lady Showers Accolades On Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.