Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Runtown Reveled He Also Have Talent In Carpentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Reveled He Also Have Talent In Carpentry (546 Views)

Dbanj Does Not Have Talent, He Is Stupid To Have Left Don Jazzy – Eedris / Do You Have Talent That Needs Exposure? / Do You Have Talent I­n Writing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Reveled He Also Have Talent In Carpentry by craix(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2017
Douglas Jack Agu popularly known as 'Runtown' is one the fast growing artiste in the Nigeria music industry.

He is a good songwriter and vocalist that have made he released songs like Lagos to Kampala, Bend Down, Baby Answer and Mad over you and rest of others.

The singer reveled on than music he also possess other skills and talent especially carpentry.

He also told Sunday Scoop," Carpentry is one of my interests because I like creating things. I don’t like to stay idle and that is why I decided to learn carpentry. It is important to equip oneself and I believe that no knowledge is lost even if you never get to use it. Besides, all those skills tend to increase your value.”

On which he still do his carpentry job despite his busy schedules as an artiste, he said,“To be honest with you, my schedule right now is crazy and I don’t even have time for myself. However, the good thing about such skills is that nobody can take it away from you, so far you brush it up over time.”

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/05/runtown-reveled-he-also-have-talent-in.html#more

Re: Runtown Reveled He Also Have Talent In Carpentry by TheLadiesGuy: 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Female Footballers Who Turn Heads Off The Football Pitch / Odunlade Adekola Rains Curses On Those Who Want Him Dead (video) / Kcee Dances And Romance Beautiful Ladies At The Beach In Spain(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.