Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You (482 Views)

Keep Seeking And Learning About God, And Eventually He Will Reveal Himself! / DSA, You Are A Frustrated Man Seeking For Attention And Relevance. / ''honorarium Seeking Preachers Will Burn In Hell''' - Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You by sharpguy10(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
Hi guys, in today post i am going to show something that will put you inline with what you want in your life that will speed up the manifestation of your desire in your life. Everything you need to live the successful life you are seeking is already available but sometimes it seem as if its not coming to you anymore. It may look as if you are wasting your time. I am here to tell you that what you are seeking is already seeking you to manifest in your life. Maybe you have waited for a long time for what you want but never give up because it is already looking for you to manifest in your life.
Why what you are seeking delay sometimes.
What you are seeking delay sometimes because there are barrier that wouldn't let it manifest in your life. In life, there are obstacles that want to hold you back from entering your promise land, until those barrier are destroyed you cannot really have the fullness of life you seek. And the manifestation of what you seek will be delayed.
How to destroys those barriers.
To destroy those barriers, there is a simple step you need to apply. This step will not only destroys the barriers but also empower you to manifest what you seek.
1. Reading the word of God: The word of God has power to destroy every barriers away from what you want to manifest in your life. When you read the word of God, it cleans you, reprogram you, renew your mind, separate you from the world, quicken the process to manifest your desire and show you the way to manifest your heart desire.
How to get the fullness of the word of God.
The only way to get the fullness of the word of God in your life is by meditating on the word of God. When you meditate, it open your understanding to the word and how to apply it in any area of your life. And also when you meditate on the word of God, it enter into you and produce amazing result in your life.
I hope you see the way in which things operate i.e what you are seeking is seeking you, why what you seek delay and how to overcome the delay.
So begin from this day to keep reading and meditating the word of God so that you can possess what you want effortlessly.
Keep soaring high and watch out for my next post.

1 Like

Re: What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You by sharpguy10(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2017
Thanks
Re: What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You by sharpguy10(m): 3:40am On Jun 05, 2017
keep reading
Re: What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You by sharpguy10(m): 1:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Read and share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice And Help / Eye Witness : “bishop’s” Step Mother Narrates How It All Happened At Ozubulu / World To End On September 23 – Experts Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.