Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ibusa Celebrates Children's Day In Style - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ibusa Celebrates Children's Day In Style (742 Views)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / 80 Couples Wed In Nasarawa Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ibusa Celebrates Children's Day In Style by badohemmy(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
The parish priest and members of St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ibusa celebrated the inaugural Children's Day party in style with march pass, cultural dance, choreography and drama.
The children who were divided into 7 houses of varying colours stepped out in style drawing applause from the onlooking audience.
Bro. Adeniyi Babs, the chairman of the organizing committee, while speaking to Universal Reporter, said that the idea behind the event was to create an avenue to celebrate the children of the church.
"This is the maiden celebration in the church, I was surprised that the turn out was this much, and the children have been amazing. I only hope parents will play their role as the children grow older," he concluded.
Similarly, Mrs. Cordelia Isioma Okonwaji (CNA), the children's coordinator said, "I will want to tell the children that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. The first commandment says honour God, and you should also serve him with all your might, all your strength and all your heart."
"Remember that the only commandment that attracts a cause is the fourth which says obey your father and your mother so that your days shall be long, meaning that if you don't obey your father and mother your days will not be long."
She advised the children to always listen to their parents so they will be happy with them.
All attempt to speak with the parish priest, Rev. Fr. Stanley Asiegbu (OSA) proved abortive.

https://m.facebook.com/UniversalReporter1/?refid=52&__tn__=C

Re: St. Augustine's Catholic Church Ibusa Celebrates Children's Day In Style by badohemmy(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
photo

(1) (Reply)

7 Days To Go !!! Produce High Quality Songs + Online Promo For Just 10k / Enjoy This New year With These Amazing Products From Puffnpaz / My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.