Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Advice: Between Web Design And Graphic Design Which Is More Lucrative - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice: Between Web Design And Graphic Design Which Is More Lucrative (1687 Views)

Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair / Gaming And Graphic Design Laptops Here Only!!! / Website And Graphic Design - Dynamic, Affordable And Responsive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice: Between Web Design And Graphic Design Which Is More Lucrative by oladoja1(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
I already have experience in data processing; I can type very well and am conversant with Corey draw and Excel. Am currently serving but I will finish my National Institute of Management exams next month but am planning to add an ICT certificate to my CV. which one do u think is more lucrative out of
1.graphic design
2.web design
or if u have more suggestions and opinions.
am currently serving in Osun

1 Like

Re: Advice: Between Web Design And Graphic Design Which Is More Lucrative by TechPanda(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2017
oladoja1:
I already have experience in data processing; I can type very well and am conversant with Corey draw and Excel. Am currently serving but I will finish my National Institute of Management exams next month but am planning to add an ICT certificate to my CV. which one do u think is more lucrative out of
1.graphic design
2.web design
or if u have more suggestions and opinions.
am currently serving in Osun

Graphic Designers Are Dope, With Your Creativity You Might End Up Not Even Using That Cv. Web Designers And Developers Are Also In Demand, But With The Rate At Which They Organise Party In Town, Graphics Guys Dey Chop Belle Full.
Re: Advice: Between Web Design And Graphic Design Which Is More Lucrative by oladoja1(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2017
TechPanda:

Graphic Designers Are Dope, With Your Creativity You Might End Up Not Even Using That Cv. Web Designers And Developers Are Also In Demand, But With The Rate At Which They Organise Party In Town, Graphics Guys Dey Chop Belle Full.
waw bro nice one

(1) (Reply)

### / Isass.exe Is Killing Me / Ntdelect.com Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.