Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair (1835 Views)

Lenovo Laptop Or Computer Repair Service Center Canada / 4 SIMPLE Tips That Will Help Keep Your Laptop Or Computer Healthy / How To Convert Your Laptop Or Computer To Normal TV With A Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by sirblend: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good day!
Professional nairalanders I need your input here.
As a result of the lockdown I am yet to resume work. I have a lot of spare time, therefore I have decided to learn a trade/skill.

Between phone repairing and computer repairing which is more lucrative?.
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by chatinent: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's Computer Repairing, but you'll have to sell secondhand PCs to grow. You can even open a branch for phone repairs and formatting with PC repairs.
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by iPrevail(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Phones dey quick spoil like kilode! Especially all these yeye Tecno nonsense devices.
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by bigiyaro(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
considering the number of people that owns a mobile device to computers, phone repair is more lucrative. when you repair, sell and also sell the accessories, its a killer combo.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by folylinklaptop: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
oga go get experience b4 thinking of money, money should not be ur first priority, learn d skills first and decide later.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by sirblend: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
folylinklaptop:
oga go get experience b4 thinking of money, money should not be ur first priority, learn d skills first and decide later.
So which of them would you advice me to learn?

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by sirblend: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2020
bigiyaro:
considering the number of people that owns a mobile device to computers, phone repair is more lucrative. when you repair, sell and also sell the accessories, its a killer combo.
Thanks bro
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by dxdiag(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
bigiyaro:
@sirblend

This comment is spot on no doubt. Money dey street if you know your way in what this my brother just yarn you
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by sirblend: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
dxdiag:

@sirblend

This comment is spot on no doubt. Money dey street if you know your way in what this my brother just yarn you
Thanks bro.
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by ford101: 3:34am On Nov 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by motionarena: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2020
sirblend:
Good day!
Professional nairalanders I need your input here.
As a result of the lockdown I am yet to resume work. I have a lot of spare time, therefore I have decided to learn a trade/skill.

Between phone repairing and computer repairing which is more lucrative?.

Laptop repairs is more lucrative.
Re: Which Is More Lucrative? Phone Repair Or Computer Repair by MrTechy(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
If you want to get USA number for anything, I just wrote a well detailed article on that, and it's exactly the tutorial I'm using
[url="https://johntechy.com/how-to-get-usa-and-other-foreign-countries-numbers-for-free/"]How to get USA and other foreign number [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Parity Code / Swift Or Sparatnet Modem / Training! Training!! On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.