Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother (1222 Views)

Meet The 3 Year Old Who Can Write Essays Exceptionally Well. / Types Of Slaps, botanical names and functions. / See Funny Reasons Why I Cant Propose To My Girl Of 5yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by emmanuel2015: 7:34pm On May 28, 2017
At the early stage of my service year, there was this woman I worked briefly with. She has a five year old son, who normally joins her at the office, after he closes from school. . That boy was a Hitler . Aswear! . He commanded respect whenever he stepped into the office. He haunted the lives of those students on I.T fa! How he kicked and slapped them at will, was a wonder to me. Funny enough this students seemed happy about it. . One day, I was teaching one of them how to edit a press release, when this little monster came. He bent down, held the girl's leg and started dragging her anklet. He commanded her to pull it off and give it to him. . As Aunty ignored him and was paying attention na, this little monster got up and gave her a resounding slap. TAWAI! I froze. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. . Funny enough, Aunty smiled at him and pleadingly replied; "Junior, don't be doing this thing. Allow me learn this thing. Later we will gaan buy fanta, you hear? " The boy nodded his big ugly head and walked away. Inukwa! . . I take style look the boy mama. The mama dey one corner dey form deaf, blind and dumb. Omo see total package! Issorite. . Well, as it became more unsettling, I had to start asking questions. Abeg which kain jazz this pikin dey use? Because me I dey fear slap o. And I no fit do these kain suffering and smiling with these students. Any kpakam, I will damn the consequences and smack the shit out of this little thing o. . Later, one of the students explained that the woman was in charge of their log books. According to them, the way you treat her son goes a long way in determining your performance after your industrial training. . What a waawu!!! So one's ability to endure after chopping slap, follow for continuous assessment? Aiye le o! This country is sha hard. . The following week, this boy and his mother shocked me even more. That afternoon, she was feeding him, while I was typing away on my system. Then a very loud cry rang out. I looked in their direction. The monster was shouting and crying. "Thief! Thief! Mummy you're a thief! You ate my meat!" . All attempts of the mother to pacify her son, failed. So she started singing, "Junior is a fine boy iya iya o. " As she was singing with all her heart and hoping for a miracle, The boy landed an atomic slap on her face. TAZAI! I saw the shock in her eyes before she was able to recover sharply and hold his hands. . While, he was struggling from her grip, his flask of rice, fell off her table. As she left him to pick up the flask containing the remnants of his food, this little terrorist spat on her and ran away. She just called one of the students to fetch a cleaner. E pain me ehn! Kai! . "Don't mind him. You know you just resumed. You've not even seen anything. Junior is worse than this o. He can be very stubborn when he wants to be. He's lucky I'm not one of those mother's that flog their kids. I don't even advise it! Besides, he's still a child. Just five years old... When he's about 9/10, I will sit him down and have a good dialogue with him. He doesn't understand some certain things. He doesn't even know what he's doing. Just ignore him. Even these students have come to know who he is " She said. . Eh ehn kwa! 9/10 So this woman and every other unfortunate person that comes around her will be chopping slap anyhow till these monster clocks 10?? Five extra years of terror How mind blowing! . Children of nowadays are flexing sha. My mama for don deliver this wan with correct beating this afternoon. My chill-less mother? . She will reset you with anything she lays her hands on. Be it spoon, broom, Eba stick, slippers, belt, ruler, name it! Then you will copy three pages of dictionary into exercise book, and she will still carry you to pastor for deliverance. Serious one o. . As small as we were, my mother made sure we understood her corner-eye-stare-of-death. Wait fez make she look you that corner eye, and you form ignorant. That day ehn! Na your body go tell you as e dey go. . One crazy day like that, the school bus brought junior from school. His Mom had just stepped out for an official assignment, after ordering Sarah, one of the students to feed him when he returns. That wan sef don dey fear. She don already imagine the amount of slap she go chop as lunch that day. . As usual, Junior came in high spirits. He looked at his mum's table and discovered I was seated there. "Wez my momi! "He screamed at me. I told him she went out, pointed to Sarah and advised him to go and eat. . He ordered me to stand up from his mother's chair. I told him, I was busy and helping her finish some paper work till she returns. Immediately he dragged my pen, threw it away, and came to slap me. . . As he raised that his black tiny hand ehn, I caught it and gave him three very dirty slaps on his cheeks. He busted into tears immediately. Shouting like a widow. The students were afraid. They rushed to him to calm him down. For where? He started slapping all of them. . When I couldn't bear his stupid behavior again, I got up, held the brat, pulled down his shorts and used my ruler to whup his black ass. Till he kept quiet. God punish village people. They want to use me to shine abi? Me that can fear slap? God Abeg o. . When I ordered him to go and eat, the students couldn't believe it. Hitler was humble. At that point he looked very down to earth. Sarah was surprised. No slaps. Feeding him was very easy. At a point, I told her to give him the flask, and ordered him to feed himself. I bet Hitler didn't see this coming. . You dey craze. You want to slap corper?? Me wey my mama na teacher? You smoke pot? . The mother came back and started shouting. Firstly, she threatened Sarah for allowing her son eat by himself, then turn around to warn me. I told her what her son did. " Was that why you tortured him? See how quiet he is! Didn't you notice that he does that to everyone including me? Didn't I explain to you? So they sent you to kill my son abi? Son I gave birth to? . You don see me wey no be person pikin. Adon suffer! Na only you give birth. Them no 'gave birth' to me. Make I stay chop slap because na vomit my mama vomit me abi? Oshisco! . " Ma. It is better you transfer me to another office. I am not on IT. I no get log book o. Na Kopa I be! Federal government pikin. I will never allow your son touch me in this office. Tell your son to stay the hell away from me! If he tries anything funny, I will make sure I put the fear of God in him!" I replied. . She kept shouting and waiting for moral support. Nobody for the office answer am. Even onlookers came to look and go. Story! . Imagine! So After a fine girl like me finish dressing up, shaking Nyash on the road and doing big girl, one small ram will now come to the office in the afternoon to clean my makeup with dirty slap? Abia! Oga, I will just humble your entire existence! Azzin, When I'm done with you ehn, you go know say no be kpomo dey inside sardine. Werey Epe !

2 Likes

Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by thompson1510(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2017
Lmfao...serving in this country no easy oooo...Wetin MAN no go see? I am sure b4 he reach 10years, he go don dey try sleep with those IT students. he go just dey order dem to remove their pants. Oga oooo...
Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by mercytripletz: 8:39pm On May 29, 2017
wow
Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by Olibboy: 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
Bcus of grade. I don't give a sh*t for free 99.
Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by NevetsIbot(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2017
lol
Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by Jfrankination(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2017
lmao..ruler too small to use flog am nah..wat an insolence.... i for beat am like wia dem dey beat thief...rubbish
Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by valgbo(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
Jfrankination:
lmao..ruler too small to use flog am nah..wat an insolence.... i for beat am like wia dem dey beat thief...rubbish
what an insolence Kwa..... guy u no get chill ooh........ Shaa u think say Na Feddy be that..... log book sef no be small thing ooh
Re: 5yrs Old Who Slaps IT Teachers In Front Of His Mother by Jfrankination(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
valgbo:
what an insolence Kwa..... guy u no get chill ooh........ Shaa u think say Na Feddy be that..... log book sef no be small thing ooh
lol..nna see oh..small biz to dey du shit

(1) (Reply)

True Confessions / Is This Nigerian Wise? / Cbase Exam Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.