Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) (1650 Views)

Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by 042report: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
Peace Mass Transit has frustrated me today.
Is Peace Mass transit A Scam? Find Out Here...
So I boarded an air-conditioned bus from Nsukka to Lagos.
Now we just discovered the bus had no working AC, the tires were emitting serious smoke, noise and smell. I put a call through to the customer service who ordered the driver to stop and sent us another bus. There is no way a person's bus can be this faulty and he won't know, he just wanted to manage us to Lagos like this: manage our lives like this.

See us, waiting like hopeless passengers. About 50 mins later, the second bus came and we had to move all our luggage to the new vehicle with numerous gallons of oil and honey on waybill. These heavy products were supposed to be transported through a cargo bus, but to save cost, they squized it into the normal passenger bus.
Here we are in the new vehicle, a girl sitting just by the driver is complaining that her phone is missing.
This second driver has stopped us by the road side making calls to find the girl's phone. He goes by the corner to sip wine and smoke.
This is 11:30am and we are still just few meters away from 9th mile.

Peace Mass Transit used to be one among the bests, but right now, they are not just the worst, but a scam company.
2017 Peace Mass Transit will trick you that their buses are air-conditioned and in good working condition, but on entering, you will discover the scam and you won't be able to come down because you will discover in the middle of nowhere where you can't board another bus.

Last week when I was returning for the Jclef concert, I boarded the same company from Ojuelegba to Nsukka, just after we passed Anthony buss top in Lagos, the driver stopped to get fuel after which he never turned on the AC again, said the AC belt has cut and that we will grove to Nsukka like that. I informed the customer care for a refund of my extra pay for AC. They responded and asked the driver to replace the belt asap, but he never did.

Today the same thing has happened and not just AC this time, tire and break pad alongside.
When we reached gallops, the driver bangs inside it cos the pad over heats, emits smoke and as automated, doesn't engage when he steps on the break.

When the company started, they meant well, but now, the management is worse than the Nigerian government.
I strongly advice Nigerians especially Nsukka people moving from Nsk to Lagos to avoid this company who's management is a scam and such an evil as to approve of a sick bus to ferry human beings to Lagos. Find alternatives if you love your comfort and safety.

Now all the passengers are happy that we have finally been given a better bus and everyone's mind is at rest, but no one wanted to speak up initially.
As Nigerians, the change begins with us, speak up when you see evil, share this post when you see it, save lives. Even the new bus now has no AC, but we all paid for an AC bus. Reason is that the motor won't move fast with the AC on.

So I ask, why on earth does PMT claim they have AC buses when their buses can't move fast with the AC on?
I have boarded 3 buses within 10 days now and none had a working AC for at least 30 mins.

Avoid peace mass transit till they find a solution to their incompetence. If you don't have money for flight or other good bus companies, then don't see PMT as an alternative. When they get better, we will know. Advice your relations and friends traveling, save lives, share until we eradicate evil management and leadership to a bearable level.
More pictures/Details here>>>>http://www.042report.com/2017/05/is-peace-mass-transit-scam-find-out-here.html

Re: A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by topsam1(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2017
Didn't read it though...but tot u meant *peace corps* initially...that's my favourite topic on NL
Re: A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by 042report: 8:11pm On May 28, 2017
topsam1:
Didn't read it though...but tot u meant *peace corps* initially...that's my favourite topic on NL
sorry its peace mass
Re: A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2017
I av never used the bus but they are well known for their No aC but speed. none of dier bus has AC,the ones with powerfulAC and will never switch it off is GOd is good and Libra.d best is Libra.GOd is good never leaves on time
Re: A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by 042report: 6:51am On May 29, 2017
Lalastic lala
Re: A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2017
Just look at the name

PEACE MASS TRANSIT.. Which means

Rest in PEACE.
MASS burial.
Glorious TRANSIT.

So tell me is there any of the name not associate to death.

I dey avoid that Company like devil
Re: A Nairalander Shares His Peace Mass Transit Experience(Too Bad) by propanet(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2017
A society where there is injustice silence is a crime

(1) (Reply)

Man, 40, Defiles Girl, 12, In Uncompleted Building / Exclusive: Four Dead, Property Destroyed As Residents, Scavengers Clash In Abuja / Drama As Sunday Igboho's Men Arrests DSS Officer (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.