Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) (7595 Views)

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Me77: 10:01pm On May 28, 2017
Mama the goat slayer. i love her..
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by MayhorE(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2017
hodusglobal:
Don't mind them all, most of them couldn't kill a cockroach with their bathroom slippers or brooms, except they if they use "Buy dis medicine wey dey kill mosquito well well) O n pa ayan, o'n pa idun, o'n pa alantakunnnn grin

e chop m, e no chop, e go die

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by oz4real83(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2017
If u have ever killed a goat especially a goat as big as the one on the pic,u will know that she wasnt the one who killed that goat. U will need somebody to help restrain that goat when it is struggling. Even a man cant kill that goat single-handedly. I have killed many goats and i know what i am saying.
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2017
farouk0403:
waiting for the reaction to be complete

C6H12O6+6O2>>>>>6CO2+6H2O+Energy

Reaction completed

She is brave not all men can slaughter, talkless of women.
Abeg shey na lion the girl kill nii?
Killing goats has nothing to do with bravery, stop the hype. That some men can't kill goat doesn't make them cowards..
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by farouk0403(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
lenghtinny:

Abeg shey na lion the girl kill nii?
Killing goats has nothing to do with bravery, stop the hype. That some men can't kill goat doesn't make them cowards..
yea I know
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by APCsupporter: 11:49pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I can kill a goat so what's the big deal

are you beautiful? judging from your behaviour, it is very likely that you are one of those muscular kpako girls that love trouble.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 2:09am On May 29, 2017
Davash222:
She's beautiful and you are not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by kennykendo(m): 3:22am On May 29, 2017
kennygee:
I can also kill a goat, meanwhile, some guys here can't even kill and dress a chicken.

ok kill a goat--check
kill chicken-check
dress more than one chicken--check

So WTF?

Sweetheart anyone can ok, its only a matter of choice
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by DonCortino: 7:56am On May 29, 2017
Davash222:

She's beautiful and you are not.

Savage! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Snitch41(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2017
flames007:
You plan on fermenting them with dis your reaction abi.me was thinking is Nuclear reaction.she tried sha.
fvcking nerds...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
kennygee:
I can also kill a goat, meanwhile, some guys here can't even kill and dress a chicken.
English is funny. Imagine, dress a chicken? Something we are undressing..
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Juciano1(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmm...like me. Last chicken i tried to butcher, i abandoned the mission when it struggled too much! It ran headless in one direction, while i went the other way.
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2017
APCsupporter:

are you beautiful? judging from your behaviour, it is very likely that you are one of those muscular kpako girls that love trouble.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by adadike281(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
goat ke! Jehovah jireh! lai lai! d day u see me kill a fly , na u go even kill d goat for me to say ' well done'.
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Drnice: 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
#Biafra, #FreeBiafra, #Lib4Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Rema Will Never Blow" Wizkid Finally Replies / Wole Soyinka’s 20-year-old Son Tunlewa Soyinka, Marries 30-year-old Igbo Lady In / Photos Another Nollywood Actress Shows Off Breast In Hot Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.