Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Where To Buy Wholesales Of Akube Shoes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Wholesales Of Akube Shoes. (1801 Views)

Buy Wholesales Designer Shirt, Polo, Jeans From Indian and Bangladesh 2022. / We Sell AKUBE Shoes (wholesale), Okrika Bale Of Shoes / What Is The Meaning Of Akube?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Wholesales Of Akube Shoes. by PHEMMY18(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
Good evening everyone and happy Sunday.
please I'm much interested in selling akube shoes, so based on this I need advice of where I can be getting it in wholesales and any idea of the amount this may cost.
your suggestions and opinions are highly welcomed.
Thanks
Re: Where To Buy Wholesales Of Akube Shoes. by donk552(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2017
Contact DONK WEAR ARENA: dealers in all kinds of first grade Belgium wears such as bale of shoe's. You are never too far to purchase from us and have your bale deliver to your door step at affordable. We sell men mix, men sneaker, men sport shoe, men formal shoe and children shoe
Re: Where To Buy Wholesales Of Akube Shoes. by PHEMMY18(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2017
donk552:
Contact DONK WEAR ARENA: dealers in all kinds of first grade Belgium wears such as bale of shoe's. You are never too far to purchase from us and have your bale deliver to your door step at affordable. We sell men mix, men sneaker, men sport shoe, men formal shoe and children shoe
how can I contact you? would you drop your contact here for more info.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesales Of Akube Shoes. by meandersinsane: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
how do we get in touch with donk

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Gives $4.6bn To Charity In Biggest Donation Since 2000 / How I make $299 - $599 daily online (Free Training) By Penguin Resource / Ebay Checkout Now Available @ 340/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.