Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Being Childless G - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Being Childless G (382 Views)

Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Being Childless G by Ehminiz: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
click the link below to view photos
http://bazesurf..com.ng/2017/05/nigerian-couple-who-gave-birth-to.html

A young woman who survived horrific acid attack ties the knot

- The lady’s face and physical beauty was completely ruined by acid

- She reportedly went through 17 surgeries in attempts to fix her face

- She was left with huge scar on face and lost hope in ever finding love

- Then this strange phone call arrived. She had just met her husband

Love is many things! But how would you describe a situation where a man falls madly in love with a woman whose facial beauty was totally ruined by acid? You call it true love!

That is what happened when Rahul Kumar, now a bridegroom, met Lalita Benbansi, his bride. The two knew nothing much about each other. Benbansi, a young woman who suffered dream-shattering acid attack five years ago, never saw this love coming.

She was reportedly assaulted by her cousin who splashed acid on her face during family dispute. It took a whopping 17 surgeries to reconstruct her face. However, the scar left behind made her lose hope in ever finding love.

Acid attack victim ties the knot in colourful wedding ceremony.
Following the acid attack, Benbansi developed serious doubts on ever meeting a man who would see her beyond the physical beauty and for who she was rather than how she looked. But she was wrong.

One fateful day, she received a strange phone call from a strange man. On the other end of the line was Kumar, her soon to be husband.

Rahul Kumar, the bridegroom and Lalita Benbansi, his bride.
The two had allegedly met during some awareness programme that was being run by the Sahas foundation. What Benbansi probably didn’t know was that Kumar was interested from that very first day that he saw her.

“I had always wanted to do something very special and extraordinary on my life. I believed I was going to do something good someday and my parents have always stood by me. What I didn’t know yet was that meeting Benbansi would change my life,” says Kumar.

Benbansi suffered an acid attack five years ago.
He saw her beauty and fell madly in love with it. Congratulatory messages have been trickling in to Kumar and his newly wedded wife Benbansi.

(1) (Reply)

Why Parents Should Be Praying For Their Children / Please Save Our Soul!!!! / 5 Secret Ways To Show Your Love To Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.