Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. (747 Views)

"The Making Of New Lagos...happening In Ondo City" / The Review - Gentleman By Ric Hassani / No Chill Arsenal Fans.."wenger Out" Sign At An Anti-trump Rally In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. by Nobody: 1:13am On May 29, 2017
Depending on your perspective,the story you about to read could be seen as fiction or fact.

Events occurred in a certain university(and environs) in one of the states in Southern Nigeria. Names have been changed,or completely omitted.

There are lessons to be learnt by new university intakes known as freshers.

''we need to grow some balls before we grow some beards''.
On the day the above statement was made a group that later metamorphosed into an anti-cult group was formed.

And the leader? It's the Bachelor.

Relax gentlemen and ladies... I will return after l finish my pack of black bullet.
Re: Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. by Nobody: 1:52am On May 29, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
Depending on your perspective,the story you about to read could be seen as fiction or fact.

Events occurred in a certain university(and environs) in one of the states in Southern Nigeria. Names have been changed,or completely omitted.

There are lessons to be learnt by new university intakes known as freshers.

''we need to grow some balls before we grow some beards''.
On the day the above statement was made a group that later metamorphosed into an anti-cult group was formed.

And the leader? It's the Bachelor.

Relax gentlemen and ladies... I will return after l finish my pack of black bullet.
following
Re: Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let me begin this way -
Naturally,I'm a gentleman. Calm,quiet and very slow to anger. And it's a blue moon occurrence that I resort to violence to settle a disagreement.
I staunchly believe that as humans we can all be reasonable and sort out our differences amicably.

Unfortunately,not everyone shares that belief. Well,not everyone is human after all.

Now,l started by saying l'm a gentleman and not a coward.
However,some made the grave mistake of mistaking my ''gentility'' for cowardice.

There are two things I can't stand or even pretend to tolerate - injustice and oppression.
Re: Rugged Gentleman - The Making Of An Anti-cultist. by lovekerentalli: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Following

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me And Other Fellow Niralanders Celebrating Birthday Today / Nigerian Army Discovers 7 Skulls, Weapons, Others In Militant Camp / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaction After Being Substituted For The First Time In 8 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.