Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Eriata ESE Of Big Brother Naija Doesn't Know The Full Meaning Of B.sc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eriata ESE Of Big Brother Naija Doesn't Know The Full Meaning Of B.sc (401 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Eriata Ese's Halloween Costume / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eriata ESE Of Big Brother Naija Doesn't Know The Full Meaning Of B.sc by free2ryhme: 4:40am On May 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7JWzURxKQ

Somebody that went to school! What does BSc mean biko?
Re: Eriata ESE Of Big Brother Naija Doesn't Know The Full Meaning Of B.sc by free2ryhme: 4:41am On May 29, 2017
Blood of Zerubabel shocked

(1) (Reply)

TapJet Vows To Prosecute Arrested Singer, Dammykrane To The Fullest / Crime Dammy Krane Might Face 40 Years Prison Sentence. / Rapper Eva Alordiah Splits From Fiance Of 15 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.