Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye (772 Views)

Tboss Finally Delivers Bouncing Baby Girl In Abuja (photos) / Solid Star Poses With Dino Melaye / "I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by exellent91(m): 4:56am On May 29, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 ex-housemate, TBoss, who got the rumour mill running after she was spotted with controversial Kogi state lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye, at the lawmaker’s “Antidote for corruption” book launch in Abuja, has finally talked about her relationship to the Nigerian senator.

On Dino Melaye being one the private jet owners hitting on her, TBoss who spoke at a breakfast buffet at Shirley’s Confectionery Abuja on Saturday, May 27, 2017, said;

“It was a book launch and the people I work with also work with him,” TBoss said.
“So we got an invitation for the book launch, I was in Abuja and I went there with my company. End of story.
“Senator Dino Melaye is a bit funny (you know). Buts that’s all. End of story,” she added

The reality TV show star, whose breakfast buffet which coincided with this year’s Children’s Day celebration, also had an interactive session with kids at the facility.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/tboss-finally-talks-relationship-dino-melaye.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by lycann(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2017
TBOSS HMM
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by odiereke(m): 5:06am On May 29, 2017
Ok look. It always start like this.
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by odiereke(m): 5:06am On May 29, 2017
Ok oooo. It always start like this.
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:16am On May 29, 2017
I said it...now let me read the post grin grin grin grin

Mama Dino Baby right now...

Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by Folabimi(m): 5:41am On May 29, 2017
Will news abt bb9ja ever end These housemates are more like fabricated celebrities to me
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by eyeview: 5:43am On May 29, 2017
This girl is seriously looking to latch on to anything for fame and fortune. Cheap hustlers gone national
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by segebase(m): 5:43am On May 29, 2017
cg
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by MizLizy: 6:16am On May 29, 2017
so na kogi man dey been dey handle those oranges wey almost kill kamen.
Chai girls
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by Partnerbiz(f): 6:45am On May 29, 2017
Okay o
Re: Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:46am On May 29, 2017
Na must say them go add bbnaija for them names

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Perform At The “BET Live Experience” Main Stage / #Hallelujahchallenge: Actress Ini Edo Seeks God’s Face For The Fruit Of The Womb / Miss Bum Bum 2017: Contestants Show Off Their Soccer Skills On The Pitch(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.