Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam (962 Views)

Facebook Notification; Why Is It Coming Up In Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by matinos28(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2017
a few days back I got a message that Hausa relationship tips would soon be renewed, something I didn't subscribe for. I tried calling their customers service, each time it connects my phone will trip off. I thought it was a minor glitch so I ignored it but today I got an SMS that the Hausa relationship tips subscription has been renewed and the was a code to cancel the subscription. send Daina rrtm to 30363 but each time I put in the last digit of the code my phone will off. I can't call customer care and I can't cancel the subscription I didn't subscribe for. please is anyone having a similar problem...? I am an Igbo guy, I don't need relationship tips and I definitely don't need it in Hausa. Thunder fire Mtn
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2017
Baba go buy new phone.. No dey blame mtn
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by matinos28(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Baba go buy new phone.. No dey blame mtn
until e happen to u.....
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2017
matinos28:
until e happen to u.....
Ehn... Until then.. Goan buy new phone tongue
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by JideSM: 11:29am On May 29, 2017
matinos28:
a few days back I got a message that Hausa relationship tips would soon be renewed, something I didn't subscribe for. I tried calling their customers service, each time it connects my phone will trip off. I thought it was a minor glitch so I ignored it but today I got an SMS that the Hausa relationship tips subscription has been renewed and the was a code to cancel the subscription. send Daina rrtm to 30363 but each time I put in the last digit of the code my phone will off. I can't call customer care and I can't cancel the subscription I didn't subscribe for. please is anyone having a similar problem...? I am an Igbo guy, I don't need relationship tips and I definitely don't need it in Hausa. Thunder fire Mtn

Hi matinos28, so sorry to read about the deduction. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved timely. Kindly send your number via the private message to enable me assist. I await your response. Regards
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by matinos28(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2017
JideSM:

Hi matinos28, so sorry to read about the deduction. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved timely. Kindly send your number via the private message to enable me assist. I await your response. Regards
bro I tried to pm u to no avail. My number is 07065606725, I jus got an SMS that my account is due for another deduction in 3 days time, any help would be appreciated
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by JideSM: 9:39am On May 31, 2017
matinos28:
bro I tried to pm u to no avail. My number is 07065606725, I jus got an SMS that my account is due for another deduction in 3 days time, any help would be appreciated

Hi matinos28, please be informed that the service has been deactivated and N50 refunded to your line. Regards
Re: MTN Hausa Relationship Tips Scam by matinos28(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2017
JideSM:

Hi matinos28, please be informed that the service has been deactivated and N50 refunded to your line. Regards
tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Now We Have A Made-in-nigeria Phone [afrione] / u / I Need A Good/neat Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.