Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Come And Crackup Your Rib With Olasfundiary... Its So Amazing. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come And Crackup Your Rib With Olasfundiary... Its So Amazing. (633 Views)

AKPOS Foolishness Has Upgraded..(rib Cracking Joke) (naija Jokes) (bbnaija) / Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) / Watch This Funny And Hilarious Video,you Will Break Your Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Crackup Your Rib With Olasfundiary... Its So Amazing. by sadiqakanbi(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2017
You Are Welcome My Dear Visitors. Have A Sit.

You Are Welcome My Dear Visitors. Have A Sit.
Posted on May 29, 2017 by olamizy

You are highly welcome my dear visitors. How was the trip, hope its it stressfull on getting here.

Tolu! Tolu! Tolu!… are u deaf, ogbeni come here. Go and get some soft drink for my visitors. Oh! sorry, i didn’t ask which drink do you take. Abi wuna de drnk beer? na gulder abi nah Origin? Hope say non of wuna de smoke, because i hoard about 50gallons of fuel inside my bedroom. before you guyz turn my house to Fela’s shrine. lol

Moving forward, my names are Olamide akanbi sadiq. I’m a native of iwo LGA of Osun state. I was planted in osun state, then transplanted to abuja, germinated in abuja, cultivated in abuja and harvested in… sorry nah sleep of tongue, i will never be harvested in the mighty name of jesus!

My daily lifestyle is fun and so hilarious. At times, when i gist with friends, they get cracked up, because my adventures turns to be standup comedy to them. I am broke pocketwisely, lol…but i gather friends who derived joy whenever they are close to me.

I designed this blog to also share my adventures with you here and get you cracked up. then if you don’t get cracked up, naim be say your village people won ontop your matter. They can make you not laff when you win 10million. Imagine Mario Balloteli will score sweet goal, he will bone as if he is in the toilet. That is the handwork of his village people..... click continue reading https://olasfundiary./2017/05/29/you-are-welcome-my-dear-visitors-have-a-sit/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready? This Is Time For Impossible Impossicant. Lets Play / Fun Friday / Nigeria Up For Sale On OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.