Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nairaland Christians,we Get Problem2: Pastor,pastor! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians,we Get Problem2: Pastor,pastor! (421 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Pastor & Pastor (Mrs) Adeboye / Nairaland Christians,we Get Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christians,we Get Problem2: Pastor,pastor! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2017
Before we start....let us rise for the hymm.....The Internationale!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGqMMpMkKXs

No saviour from on high delivers
No faith have we in prince or peer
Our own right hand the chains must shiver
Chains of hatred, greed and fear
E’er the thieves will out with their booty
And give to all a happier lot.
Each at the forge must do their duty
And we’ll strike while the iron is hot.

Refrain:
So comrades, come rally
And the last fight let us face
The Internationale unites the human race.

"Impotence of the exploited classes in their struggle against the exploiters .. inevitably gives rise to the belief in a better life after death "

V.I Lenin.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

Karl Marx.

Hmm.....communisim makes some sense.... cool

OK....I am not a communist,but reading some of the responses to the thread here: My pastor ordered me out of ChurchI wonder if the Nigerian Church has not suddenly become marxist-lenninist in orientation.

(Or maybe not)

Quotes like these...

ashjay001:
Tank God. U were smart enough to call his bluff! grin
: 206 likes
brunofarad:
If na me, I will never be found 50 miles perimeter to that church again grin
: 50 likes
futurewise11:

The pastor is very egoistic...secondly are you paid by the church?
: a paltry 7 likes.
janefarms2015:
Op, u should hv put some crisp 1,000 notes in the front pocket of ur shirt so it will be transparent for ur pastor to see, he wouldnt hv ordered u out, I swear!

You get the Picture....pastors are proud ,money centered hateful.

Or in brief...instead of Pastors looking like this...

Nigerian pastors look like this...

Deus il volt!

That means,to me ,that there is a serious issue here...and that is...the fact that most pastors are not living the way God wants them to.

Pastors in Nigeria...especially the born again ones have become so...

1.Image conscious: Nowadays,you have pastors and evangelists trying so hard to look like movie stars, fashionable, cool and rich.

2.Proud to admit they are wrong: See many of the scandals hitting the Church in Nigeria.Some years ago,a prominent pastor committed adultery,and rather than discipline him,his church protected him,and abused the poor girl he sinned with as some evil succubus....

So the girl eventually left the faith, and is now an atheist,while dear old Pastor....is still the respected and swaggalicious man of God.

Wow...what a nice message that sends to the Chrsitian faithful.

Pastors are my best servants! And call me mom by the way!

3.Pastors love big church buildings, big cars ,big house,and big private jets....all in a country where 60% of the population is poor,very poor.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVxQs_NIKMCSnwhp4kOHQsIBn9bU608Zgndx6G6mvJpVzj8m5bkg[/img]

Yes...that is how some pastors justify having that Learjet....Jesus would have had one!

4.Pastors love money....so much that they ask for hefty offerings.....and even charge very high school fees for church institutions.....like universities.

As one pastor a relative of mine was accquainted with once said...Bring the money...to the feet of the apostles(Hint...he is an apostle!...so he will do!)

5.Pastors don't relate well with their congregations. They and their familes form a caste on top,and everyone else is in the lowercaste....not to touch the anointed one...lest they get struck down.!

6. Pastors don't even know their members personally anymore. I wonder if some of our megapastors know their individual members well....other than as money contributing units.

7. Most pastors...well....you get the picture.

As a pastor...if you are reading this...and the thread about tucking in shirt....know something....YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.Your sheep are running away from you. Your sheep don't see you as a nice shepherd,they see you as some evil wolf pretending to be a shepherd...

What you have to do is simple...

But I have this against you: You have abandoned your first love. Therefore, keep in mind how far you have fallen. Repent and perform the deeds you did at first. But if you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.…(Rev2 vs 4-5).

Return to Christ Pastor.Make him BIGGER than you are.It isn't about you....it is about the church!

Or else....you might be giving the Adversary a big help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Children Change Church Once They Get Admitted In Higer Institution / / Some Facts About The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.