Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by king37: 9:26am On May 29, 2017
Pray very well to make it
Re: . by nifemi25(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2017
@op. Someone sent you money to help get him something and you are unable to get it. Why can't you sent him back his money in full. Mind you someone that gave you a #1 job today can still gives you a billion contract tomorrow.
Re: . by edimolu(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2017
@op....Youre so blinded with rage to the extent of nt knowing dis write up reflects ur being at fault undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by badthinds: 9:59am On May 29, 2017
Mama, is it not OP's fault?

Re: . by phililp(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2017
what op is saying in translation

{ ama broke ass niggi looking for a lirru penny to lighten up ma life.. please this is my number call me lemme beg u of moni befor i die of poverty}

op go there with your yeye story... u will see lala..tell him to find you somthing before u die

nonesense story every where

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Crash Apple Iphone, Ipad And Apple Watches / Top 10 Android Development Trends & How They Impact Your Digitization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.