Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

A Young Lady Murdered And Her Remains Dumped On The Roadside In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Lady Murdered And Her Remains Dumped On The Roadside In Delta State (718 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Lady Murdered And Her Remains Dumped On The Roadside In Delta State by Olascosuco(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2017
source: http://naijafrend..com/2017/05/young-lady-murdered-and-her-remains.html
young lady identified as Amrasa Sophia Odirin, was murdered by some unknown maybe ritualist persons in Delta state recently and her remain body dumped on the roadside in Ughelli, a community in the state.
According to Facebook user, Regina Osiaje who isa friend of the deceased, her killers dumped her body on the roadside to be found byPeople.And her friend Regina Osiaje postedOh Life is dis really wat u hold for us? Where humans will kill their fellow human for money n end their race of life untimely. Amrasa Odirin my frnd is dis hw u left without saying good bye? Oh Jesus wat a cruel world! I still remembered u calling me to quarrel me for not inviting to mybdayparty....I never knew dat will b d last call I will receive from u. It's still like a dream. Ur death is a big blow to us ur frnds n family. Ur killers think dey are free. As far God is existing may they nevergo unpunished. Dey will meet with their ends speedily. My dear Rest well till we all shall meet atd feet of our Lord Jesus.Amen!!! RIP!!
source: http://naijafrend..com/2017/05/young-lady-murdered-and-her-remains.html

Re: A Young Lady Murdered And Her Remains Dumped On The Roadside In Delta State by Nobody: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
Op that is old news nah

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap Kingpin Evans’ Lavish Lifestyle, Real Name / Gang Members Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Ghana, Arrested By DSS / Young Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Membe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.