Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Good Ebook About Web Design And Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Ebook About Web Design And Development (518 Views)

All Information You Need To Know About Web Hosting / What You Need To Know About Web Hosting Service / Everything You Need To Know About Web Design And Development....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Ebook About Web Design And Development by jinka(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2017
please I need a good eBook about web design and development using html,CSS and php for beginners. thanks pls someone should help me out.
frankjan2001@gmail.com
Re: Good Ebook About Web Design And Development by Nobody: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
Inbox me on whatsapp for any of web design, java, android, php books at affordable price

Re: Good Ebook About Web Design And Development by sellyjeffery: 2:55pm On May 29, 2017
Get 20 ebooks for just #1,000 naira only from us on lifestyle,money and many more..
click the link below for book and payment details:

http://chopnaira..com.ng/p/availab.html

You can also get free books for #0.00 naira at http://chopnaira..com.ng/p/free-ebooks.htm
Re: Good Ebook About Web Design And Development by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 29, 2017
My Brother, dont fall into the hands of some hungry tricksters ooo. For the fact that you know the names like: HTML, CSS, PHP.... Ah, you don try sef. So what should do now is to Google, for example: HTML for Beginners PDF download. And you will get your ebook and learn indepth yourself.
Re: Good Ebook About Web Design And Development by jinka(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2017
eazigbo:
My Brother, dont fall into the hands of some hungry tricksters ooo. For the fact that you know the names like: HTML, CSS, PHP.... Ah, you don try sef. So what should do now is to Google, for example: HTML for Beginners PDF download. And you will get your ebook and learn indepth yourself.

thanks bro...I have gotten some books already

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Facebook Famous In 6 Simple Steps / Entertainment Blog For Sale - @ Affordable Price / Free Download - Yoast SEO Wordpress Plugins Pack V5.2 With 4+ Addons Latest Upda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.