Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender (2102 Views)

Easy To Use And Direct To Inbox Bulk Email Sender Software..mail Mall Pro... / Giveaway Of The Day - Mailwizz Mass/bulk Email Marketing App Premium (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
I'm looking for a free bulk email sender that one can use in sending emails to thousands of addresses at once. An internet marketing guru here on Nairaland gave me one in 2011, but I can't find it again. I've also been trying to locate the guy to no avail. Please help me if you know any good FREE bulk email sender.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by bedfordng(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2017
monteriza:
I'm looking for a free bulk email sender that one can use in sending emails to thousands of addresses at once. An internet marketing guru here on Nairaland gave me one in 2011, but I can't find it again. I've also been trying to locate the guy to no avail. Please help me if you know any good FREE bulk email sender.

Thanks in anticipation.
I have two but you can chose. one is a desktop based while the other is a self hosted full blown mass mailer and auto responder just like mailchmp , awebar, getresponse. they are premium tools so not free. which ever you want , you can get in touch via my signature
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by donsheddy1(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
No free tools so if interested contact 0 8 0 3 1 9 7 5 4
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2017
I called the number on your signature and the response I am getting I'm not comfortable with it.

First, you wait until I speak before you reply. That's a turn-off for me and I believe, most people too. In fact, the first impression I get when I call and a recipient waits for me to speak before responding is that the person is dubious, that's the reason he's scared of picking his calls.

Secondly, immediately I mentioned that I got your number on Nairaland, you cut the call. When it happened the first time, I thought it was a mistake. Then, it happened again. That must be deliberate.

That said, how are the two mailers different from each other? I'm talking about the features. And what's the cost implication?

bedfordng:
I have two but you can chose. one is a desktop based while the other is a self hosted full blown mass mailer and auto responder just like mailchmp , awebar, getresponse. they are premium tools so not free. which ever you want , you can get in touch via my signature
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by tectonotimes: 6:39pm On May 29, 2017
monteriza:

Thanks in anticipation.
OP, apart from getting an mass e-mail sender, it is good to get an e-mail database of blue chip companies, CEOs and top manager. Click on the second link on my signature to get it.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks, but I have a list already of people who have a need for my services.
tectonotimes:

OP, apart from getting an mass e-mail sender, it is good to get an e-mail database of blue chip companies, CEOs and top manager. Click on the second link on my signature to get it.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by mokoshalb(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
If your list is within 500 - 1000 you can try Gmass, if it more than that, use Atomic Email Studio cracked version
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks a million. I've checked it out, yet to download it though. I didn't see any price. Is it free?
mokoshalb:
If your list is within 500 - 1000 you can try Gmass, if it more than that, use Atomic Email Studio cracked version
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by mokoshalb(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2017
monteriza:
Thanks a million. I've checked it out, yet to download it though. I didn't see any price. Is it free?
You're welcome.
No, cost about $300, although that is the cracked version.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2017
You're getting me confused. Which one is $300? The original or the cracked one.
mokoshalb:
You're welcome.
No, cost about $300, although that is the cracked version.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by mokoshalb(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
monteriza:
You're getting me confused. Which one is $300? The original or the cracked one.
the software from the sellers cost about $300, but the one provided in the link has been cracked and free to use.

Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by femo122: 11:20pm On May 29, 2017
mokoshalb:
Hope no virus because my anti virus keeps deleting the file when downloading.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by mokoshalb(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
femo122:
Hope no virus because my anti virus keeps deleting the file when downloading.
Disable the anti virus its false positive due to the included dll file while cracking it, for better safety install with sandboxie or on a VPS
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 6:04am On May 30, 2017
Thanks a million.
mokoshalb:
the software from the sellers cost about $300, but the one provided in the link has been cracked and free to use.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by bedfordng(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2017
monteriza:
I called the number on your signature and the response I am getting I'm not comfortable with it.

First, you wait until I speak before you reply. That's a turn-off for me and I believe, most people too. In fact, the first impression I get when I call and a recipient waits for me to speak before responding is that the person is dubious, that's the reason he's scared of picking his calls.

Secondly, immediately I mentioned that I got your number on Nairaland, you cut the call. When it happened the first time, I thought it was a mistake. Then, it happened again. That must be deliberate.

That said, how are the two mailers different from each other? I'm talking about the features. And what's the cost implication?

well, every one is to their opinion. you can't just assume one is dubious because he waits for you to answer the call . that has been my style of communication . if you call some one then you should be the one to say hello, not me. many people does this And its one of my rules of engagement . as for the cut, seems network issue, not me. I receive calls from nairaland users so why won't I do same for yours . I guess at the end of the day I called back and you basically told me you were not feeling fine and postponed it. you font just come online and assume some one being dubious because he waits for you to answer the call first, who do you think was suppose to answer the call , me or you that was calling?
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by Exclusiveslog(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2017
5million certified naija numbers for sale
Note :For promotional use only
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by monteriza(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
That's odd. Read this: http://classroom.synonym.com/10-dos-donts-telephone-etiquette-8457.html
bedfordng:
well, every one is to their opinion. you can't just assume one is dubious because he waits for you to answer the call . that has been my style of communication . if you call some one then you should be the one to say hello, not me. many people does this And its one of my rules of engagement . as for the cut, seems network issue, not me. I receive calls from nairaland users so why won't I do same for yours . I guess at the end of the day I called back and you basically told me you were not feeling fine and postponed it. you font just come online and assume some one being dubious because he waits for you to answer the call first, who do you think was suppose to answer the call , me or you that was calling?
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by bedfordng(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2017
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by femo122: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
mokoshalb:
Disable the anti virus its false positive due to the included dll file while cracking it, for better safety install with sandboxie or on a VPS
Thanks sir my bulk email sender is still unregistered and my verified email is still unregistered can you help me out.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by Jmaxinc: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
if you are still interested can give you a registered mass sender for a token 08102976831

monteriza:

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need A Mass (bulk) Email Sender by WarmTest3: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2019
If you need a good service for sending messages, then Visit Website. I use Atompark program and I can say that developers are constantly trying to update the program and not get into spam

Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically / Visit This Blog For Soccer Predictions