Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) (1670 Views)

Home Appliances For Sale In (ikotun) Lagos / Tips For Cleaning Your Home Appliances To Make Them Last / Packing Out? Home & Office Packers At Your Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2017
To Let:- We have a 4bedrooms duplex at Lekki Garden Phase 2, around Abraham Adesanya.
Basic Rent is : 1.6m/Annun
Rent Due : January 2018.
We want to let it out for : 900K Now. ( The present occupant is travelling.)

All appliances and furnitures are for sale too, all items were bought brand new in february and all are in perfect working condition.

Here are the item;
- LG Oled smart 3D TV : 620k
- LG Home Thearter Sound System : 160k
- Leather Chair Set : 1.4M
- 3D Well Paper : 60K
- Marble Dining Table Set : 270K
- Marble Tv Stand , Centre Table and Side Table.: 220K
- Washing Machine : 75K
- Microwave : 50K
- 2 Generators ( 3.5Kva and 8kva) : 230K
- 4 Acs' ( 2x 2Hps And 2x 1.5Hps ) Scanfrost and Thermocool. : 420K
- LG Fridge : 65K
-Thermocool Freezer : 120K
- Gas Cooker And Cylinder. : 70K
- Chair Set Upstairs With Tv Stand And Centre Table: 270K
- Living Room Chanderliers : 40K
- Bed Set, Chest Drawer, Dressing Table and 32" Led Tv : 320K
- Explorer Decoder With Extra PVR Decoder. :40K
- Curtain.:

NB:- We can sell the items and let the duplex separately. Pictures are available on request.

Prices are slightly negotiable and please these are not stolen properties, don't submit a stupid offers here.
Info@sanusiandcoltd.com
07016585600 08095868291.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
Pics

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
The Best Home Appliances.

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
Call Now

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
Info@sanusiandcoltd.com

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
cool

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by LeJeun3: 12:09am On May 30, 2017
How much is the LG fridge??
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 4:35am On May 30, 2017
LeJeun3:
How much is the LG fridge??
The LG Fridge is going for 60K Sir/Ma.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Flashmove: 5:20am On May 30, 2017
I hope you are not selling your properties to use the money to play Naijabet. Please be wise oo. My friend sold his property last year to play Baba Ijebu and he lost all.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 5:38am On May 30, 2017
Flashmove:
I hope you are not selling your properties to use the money to play Naijabet. Please be wise oo. My friend sold his property last year to play Baba Ijebu and he lost all.
Lmao! And why would any sensible person do that. Sell properties just to gamble ?. Anyways, That's not that case here Sir.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by twinskenny(m): 5:39am On May 30, 2017
Make it easier for us.. State the prices of each items here sir
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Flashmove: 5:42am On May 30, 2017
Sankabson:
Lmao! And why would any sensible person do that. Sell properties just to gamble ?. Anyways, That's not that case here Sir.
Thanks.

Welcome. If anyone needs Italian visa, please let me know.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by cmoney22222: 6:54am On May 30, 2017
Sankabson:
Info@sanusiandcoltd.com
how much is the leather chair and tv...... Pls make it easier for us by stating the prices and if it's neg.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by cmoney22222: 6:56am On May 30, 2017
Flashmove:

Welcome. If anyone needs Italian visa, please let me know.
I know someone that needs the visa, how do we contact yu sir?
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Flashmove: 7:14am On May 30, 2017
cmoney22222:
I know someone that needs the visa, how do we contact yu sir?

Drop your what's app
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2017
twinskenny:
Okay. I'll do that. Thanks.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Bisjosh(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2017
How much is the scanfrost AC

Sankabson:
Okay. I'll do that. Thanks.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Allansmith: 10:17am On May 30, 2017
waiting for the price list to each of the stated item and pls make it negotiable too...Thank you
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by cmoney22222: 10:38am On May 30, 2017
abbeg send pL... this one na correct bigman house ooooo. if i get this want wetin i dey travel for? my one ceent sha
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by linkdan: 11:04am On May 30, 2017
I have a brand new 2 KVA Honda Generator (FA2500 FMH) for sale at N170, 000.00 only. The price is negotiable. It was bought for a project, but was not used at the end of the day.

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
linkdan:
I have a brand new 2 KVA Honda Generator (FA2500 FMH) for sale at N170, 000.00 only. The price is negotiable. It was bought for a project, but was not used at the end of the day.
You people Ehen! It doesn't take anything to open your thread. God be with You..

1 Like

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by nextprince: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Oga, pic and price of the 8kva gen. Petrol or diesel? Single or 3 phase? When exactly was it bought and what's the working condition? Thanks.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
twinskenny:
The prices are here now. Thanks.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
Sankabson:
Pics

How much is the led TV
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:
Oga, pic and price of the 8kva gen. Petrol or diesel? Single or 3 phase? When exactly was it bought and what's the working condition? Thanks.
It has been explained here. Everything you see here was bought February brand new. You can add on whatsapp 07016585600 for more pics. The prices are here now. Thanks..
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2017
cmoney22222:
abbeg send pL... this one na correct bigman house ooooo. if i get this want wetin i dey travel for? my one ceent sha
Thank God for your own.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Allansmith post=57015658]waiting for the price list to each of the stated item and pls make it negotiable too...Thank you[/quote The prices are here now. Thanks.
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2017
Bisjosh:
How much is the scanfrost AC

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
cmoney22222:
how much is the leather chair and tv...... Pls make it easier for us by stating the prices and if it's neg.

Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by cmoney22222: 3:55pm On May 30, 2017
my money no reach anything ... happy sales sir
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by Sankabson(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
cmoney22222:
my money no reach anything ... happy sales sir
Thanks. God Bless Us All! smiley
Re: Check This Out! Home Appliances For Sale. (PHOTOS Available) by LeJeun3: 1:31am On May 31, 2017
Sankabson:
The LG Fridge is going for 60K Sir/Ma.

Will call for a rebate....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Become A Landlord Now At Mayflower Gaden Estate,mowe/ofada for Just #600,000 / *~ Ajileko Voted Property Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Cheap Plot Of Land At Mowe, Ogun State For N400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.