Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). (1123 Views)

Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / Utme Results: What JAMB Said About Reduction Of Candidates’ Scores / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). by chibatov(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
I see jamb has refused to release our results. What we need to do is to go to twitter and tweet @Mbuhari @profosinbajo @bukolasaraki @NGRsenate @officialEFCC @Asorock and the rest to force @JAMBHQ To release our results. We have to act now or else we will be forgotten. Change of course form is out already, schools are already releasing screening forms. And jamb has not said anything. Me myself i am ready for a physical protest because i and some guys have been tweeting the above handles for 2 days but i have not gotten any reply. What i need is more people on twitter. Please even if you're not a jambite but you are on twitter, just help us tweet the above handles. If you have influence on twitter, you can also help us make it trend. WE REFUSE TO BE FORGOTTEN LIKE BEFORE. CC:seun Cc:lalasticlala
Re: WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). by rollybest(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2017
Hmmmm, this one is strong
Re: WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). by rollybest(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
wait oo before i say something, which school released it's screening form?
Re: WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). by chibatov(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2017
look below. I might be wrong though

Re: WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). by chibatov(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2017

Re: WITHHELD JAMB RESULTS (what We Need To Do). by waunieducation: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
chibatov:
I see jamb has refused to release our results. What we need to do is to go to twitter and tweet @Mbuhari @profosinbajo @bukolasaraki @NGRsenate @officialEFCC @Asorock and the rest to force @JAMBHQ To release our results. We have to act now or else we will be forgotten. Change of course form is out already, schools are already releasing screening forms. And jamb has not said anything. Me myself i am ready for a physical protest because i and some guys have been tweeting the above handles for 2 days but i have not gotten any reply. What i need is more people on twitter. Please even if you're not a jambite but you are on twitter, just help us tweet the above handles. If you have influence on twitter, you can also help us make it trend. WE REFUSE TO BE FORGOTTEN LIKE BEFORE. CC:seun Cc:lalasticlala
WAUniEductation is an Educational and Academic counseling Agency providing professional support to prospective admission seekers within Nigeria and West African countries with a guaranteed service delivery.

We have collaborated prestigious and internationally accredited Universities in Ghana, Republic of Benin, Ivory Coast etc to help suitably qualified students gain university admission with ease. This opportunity is also available for HND Holders who desire a top degree in 8 months and future Postgraduate students.

COURSE AVAILABLE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SEEKERS ARE:

Economics, Accountancy, Business administration, Risk management, Marketing , Human Resource Management, Management Information System, Banking/insurance, International relations, Human resources management, Project and quality management, Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information technology, Mass communication, Advertising & publicity management, Tourism & hotel management, Transport & logistics management, Journalism. Pharmacy, Nursing, Human Nutrition, Human Biology

COURSES AVAILABLE FOR MASTERS:
Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting , Computer science, Business information systems, Software engineering, Network engineering, Computer security administration, Business intelligence systems,Quality control Management, MBA in various management areas

For those concerned about the Accrediatation of these Universities by the Nigerian government. Kindly read below.

• Universities are Approved by the Nigerian federal ministry of education and NUC for NYSC. NYSC is guaranteed on graduation as graduands list are forwarded directly to the NYSC for deployment.
• Universities in French-speaking countries like Republic of Benin are approved by cames, an accreditation body for universities in francophone Africa and Madagascar.
• Only five (5) credits needed which must include Maths and English at not more than two sittings.
• No jamb required for Nigerian Students. No aptitude tests, just your WAEC, NECO, OND,HND etc
• Medium of Intruction is 100% in English.
• No strikes whatsoever. Completion of programme in record time.
• Degree completion in only 3 years.
• OND direct entry completion in 2 years.
• Top-up HND to BSC in only 12 months(One Year).
• Complete masters in only 12 months(One Year).
• Flexible learning mode available.
• Conducive and comfortable hostel accommodation for all students.
• Very affordable tuition and accommodation.
• Fees can be paid in Naira. No forex (dollar/pounds/euro etc) dichotomy.
• No study/student visa required.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurry Now and take the bold step to brighter futur

Call Our Ghana Lines: +233549554527, +233276131258 OR E-mail Us: waunieducation@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+233276131258 (Enquiries only)
Instagram:@wa_unieducation

(1) (Reply)

The Learnaholics Academy Opens Portal For Scholarship Application / POSTGRADUATE STUDIES AT Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education / How To Check Jamb 2017/2018 Admission Status Without Using CAPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.