Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

TBC Domination In Cryptocurrency Market Along With Lagos Trade Fair (video) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TBC Domination In Cryptocurrency Market Along With Lagos Trade Fair (video) (610 Views)

Over $26 Billion Wiped Off Cryptocurrency Market In 24 Hours / The Facebook Libra Coin: Facebook In Cryptocurrency Market / TBC Exchange For BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TBC Domination In Cryptocurrency Market Along With Lagos Trade Fair (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2017
We have had a lot of Debate between cryptocurrency users asking if TBC (The billion coin) is a Scam or Not.
As a Nigerian,I also started believing that Tbc is a scam for certain reasons and i wished i believed so until now.
Tbc is a year old cryptocurrency and one of the fastest but the Exchange Site is still undergoing Testing and will be up and running by Early June 2017.
I was confused what can i do with my Tbc because i needed money to buy a new laptop and a Water dispenser,This question borthered my mind until the TBC trade fair showed up at Port Harcourt and It is coming to Lagos very Soon.
Then i came to realize that TBC is building it's marchant and Exchange Site at the Same time
cool
TBC isn't a Poo nor a Scam.
I vividly remember when BTC was introduced,This was the same way we criticized BTC And look what it has become today.

Here is a video of some of the marchant shop and people that have purchased Good,Electronic,Gadget etc using TBC

https://youtu.be/KyJ53k5m1NI

Let start thinking straight and look at the bright side

If you wish to get your Tbc from legitimate buyer.

TBC Rocks!!!

(1) (Reply)

we buy and sell e-currencies / How To Raise Money For Farming And Other Businesses Without Bank Loan / How To Earn Legit Cash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.