Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story (8776 Views)

6-year-old Nigerian Girl Tell Her Mum About Her School Challenges. See Reactions / WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If You Can Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by Keenysbojan(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2017
This Book remind me of my old primary school days, Those Interesting books still make me want to go back to Primary school.. lol
Do you still remember the Book?
SHORT INFO ABOUT SUGAR GIRL
Ralia is missing from home under mysterious and unfortunate circumstances. Therefore, she goes through ordeals, one after the other: First in the hands of a wicked witch and then a hunter.
Will she survive these ordeals and return home…… and under what circumstances?

=> Tell us what you know about the story? .. Lets catch Fun!!
Seun and lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by NwaAmaikpe: 4:26pm On May 29, 2017
Wow..

This is so nostalgic.

I love my childhood memories.

We listened to Mike Okri, Felix Liberty, Oritz Wiliki, Onyeka Onwenu, Shina Peters and Sunny Ade

Not Burma Boy, Davido and Efe.

We had Frank Olize, Tokunbo Ajayi and Ruth Benemasia Opia

Not Maupe Ogun, Babajide and Chamberlain.

I miss the days of old
When Government officials drove in PAN 504.

4 Likes

Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by mamatayour(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2017
Remembered Ayawa d witch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by Keenysbojan(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Wow..

This is so nostalgic.

I love my childhood memories.

We listened to Mike Okri, Felix Liberty, Oritz Wiliki, Onyeka Onwenu, Shina Peters and Sunny Ade

Not Burma Boy, Davido and Efe.

We had Frank Olize, Tokunbo Ajayi and Ruth Benemasia Opia

Not Maupe Ogun, Babajide and Chamberlain.

I miss the days of old
When Government officials drove in PAN 504.

lol bro dos were old good days
Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by Keenysbojan(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2017
mamatayour:
Remembered Ayawa d witch grin grin
hehehe
Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2017
Keenysbojan:
lol bro dos were old good days
Good Old Days....
Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
Her mumci was blind
Re: Ralia The Sugar Girl: Tell Us What You Know About The Story by Keenysbojan(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2017
drunkcow:
Her mumci was blind
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Plan Lesson Notes, Scheme of Work and Exam Questions for Pry, JSS/SSS Schools / Neco Gce Syllabus / Tips for Commonwealth Scholarship Award  —  Damilola Olisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.